Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS 13th April

I am now finally convinced humf is brainless To say bringing in players from your first team to play for your seconds or vice versa is bringing in ringers proves the point Has he never heard of or knows the meaning of CLUB Also I watched the game against Millbrook and can not remember seeing any so called ringers for Liskeard.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now finally convinced humf is brainless To say bringing in players from your first team to play for your seconds or vice versa is bringing in ringers proves the point Has he never heard of or knows the meaning of CLUB Also I watched the game against Millbrook and can not remember seeing any so called ringers for Liskeard.

I think I have already mentioned that we had a few duchy players helping me out that day, a player sent off and 1 lad on the bench who was injured and not fit enough to play. We also had no keeper and played an outfield player in goal. The victory was due to hard work, guts and determination and I sometimes wish that the guys who post this rubbish would mention some facts as well.

MQx