Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v St.Blazey tonight 7-45pm

Falmouth on a roll after two successive wins will be looking to chalk their 50th league victory over St.Blazey

From the programme-

Tonight being the 104th League meeting (Falmouth 49 wins-St.Blazey 37 wins-17 drawn)

Early season result at Blaise Park ,5-1 to the "Green & Blacks"

St.Blazey have lost their last three League visits to Bickland 4-0,4-0,5-0,

This is one of ten Falmouth fixtures that had to be rearranged this season.

Tempting fate - you should have kept quiet Mike !

Falmouth on a roll after two successive wins will be looking to chalk their 50th league victory over St.Blazey

From the programme-
Tonight being the 104th League meeting (Falmouth 49 wins-St.Blazey 37 wins-17 drawn)
Early season result at Blaise Park ,5-1 to the "Green & Blacks"

St.Blazey have lost their last three League visits to Bickland 4-0,4-0,5-0,

This is one of ten Falmouth fixtures that had to be rearranged this season.

Mike, I cannot believe that such a loyal dedicated supporter like yourself is going to turn himself into an armachair supporter. I can understand your frustrations with the way game has changed for the worse - the lack of honesty and respect of the Premier League has now started to permeate itself in our beloved lower levels of non-league football. As a Wolves season ticket holder I have been well and truly brassed off with the lack of ambition from the board, the complacency and greed of players and their agents who couldn't careless about loyal supporters. I have decided to renew my season ticket next season as whatever division they play in, I will always give my passionate support to the lads in gold and black, it is at times like these that they need our support. The same appplies to Falmouth, okay they are going through a bad spell but they will come out of it, as also hopefully another great club in the SWPL - Penzance will.

Loyal supporters like yourself stood by St Austell in some very bad years when they were close to going out of existence and the same for St Blazey who struggled last season, now look where they are, a massive improvement down to hard work and graft and passion from a small band of supporters like yourself.

Hang in there Mike, you can't deny yourself the buzz of going to a game on Saturday afternoon despite the poor performances and results. The game will be worse if fans like you give up. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU 1

No Problem
Always publicise the home games just to get those extra football fans into Bickland
Spice it up with facts and figures

Two more Home games to go and that will be my final swansong-
Armchair football next season for the pensioner