Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday 7/4/13 results

Cornwall Sunday Cup semi-final

Truro GWRSA 3 Wendron 0 h/t 1-0 (Played at Illogan RBL)

Goals from Brendan Hitchens(2) and Will Harvey put Truro through to the County final.

Well done both teams for an entertaining match but Truro dominated large parts of the match not allowing Wendron much in the way of goalscoring chances.

Goals from Brendan Hitchens(2) and Will Harvey put Truro through to the County final.

Well done both teams for an entertaining match but Truro dominated large parts of the match not allowing Wendron much in the way of goalscoring chances.

In the other Semi Final Saltash Old Boys defeated St.Dennis Sunday by 3 goals to nil.

In the other Semi Final Saltash Old Boys defeated St.Dennis Sunday by 3 goals to nil.

When,and where,is the final David?

• 2 weeks later...

St Dennis v Truro GWRSA if been told, ?

Saltash were kicked out for playing at least 4 seniors ???

yes it is true, our manager didn't know the rules and is gutted! can't help but think st dennis only put in a complaint to the FA because they had one made against them in the previous round! ah well never mind! good luck to both teams!

I think most of us were aware that your players played for launceston, saltash and boro east cornwall sides but we all presumed you had been re-registered and I can honestly say I don't think it was even mentioned or questioned. No complaints on the day we were beaten fair and square. Rules are rules I suppose so we have to try are best for the east of cornwall.