Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Results 6th April 2013!

Stuck for a game?

Come up to The Underlane today. W have 3 games on show.

Combo v Illogan

Div 1 v Cury

Div 4 v Constantine

Plenty of choices, lovely day.

Get a beer or cider from the bar, and enjoy local football in the sunshine. Some really good games on show at Wendron today. Real buzz at the club.

Wherever your playing or watching your football today, enjoy it!

From all at Wendron

Lockhart cup quarter final

Fal athletic 3-2 Mullion (aet)

2-2 after 90 minutes

Fal scorers: Joe Perrin, Kevin Watts (pen) and Ben Manley

Good game of football to play in and I think to watch with both teams gettin the ball down and playing some good football for the majority of the game

Trelawny Premier

Falmouth Albion 4-0 Penzance Reserves

Att- 15 (3 from Pz)

Pz had to scrape together a squad today and started with 11. After 18 mins, Tiffer had to come off with a bad back so they are down to 10. 3 quick goals then put the game out of reach by half-time. Second half is more even with the Magpies only conceding one with half an hour to go and having a couple of late chances themselves.

1-0 24mins. Pz lose ball in midfield. A quick knock through the middle sees a one-on-one. Ball under the keeper from 12yds.

2-0 28mins. Penalty. Albion player trips over the lace of an outstretched boot.

3-0 31mins. Albion corner on their right. Over, booted out but short, in again for low shot from 10yds.

4-0 67mins. From midfield a long high ball catches keeper off his line. He back pedals, get a hand on it but it goes in.

Corners: Albion 11-1 Penzance

Fouls conceded: Albion 7-6 Penzance

Attendance - 15 (3 from Pz)

Division 3

St Buryan Reserves 5 vs 1 Gulval Reserves

Gulval were brought back down to reality by a very competent Buryan side today, after a good run of results. You can see why Buryan will be challenging for the title this year with efficient strikers, hungry midfielder's and steady defenders (2-0 ht). The second half was more even after both teams started to push for more goals, which resulted in the game ending 5-1. Fair play to Buryan today, they know how to defend and score goals, however it could be argued that Gulval played the better football.

With games coming thick and fast for everyone at the moment lets just enjoy today's game boys and look forward to Monday.

GMOM: tough one, but the majority decision was Ellis, for his effort, passing, determination, distribution and running, well done geeze.

GPOW: Yet again it's got to go to Coops senior, for still not smiling :D

Overall the game was well reffed, however the Buryan penalty could be disputed.

Illogan res - 4 St Buryan - 2.

St buryan came out of the blocks much quicker then we did with goals from May and Brown in the 1st 15 to 20 mins.

They made a number of chances and i thought we could be on the wrong side of a hammering if this carried on. Luckily we woke up and made our way out of our own half. Ryan Treloar got away from the buryan defence and scored a peach across the keeper in to the side netting. We got another before half time with Carter finishing after good biuld up.

HT 2. 2

Half started slowly a few chances either end Quinn always looked dangerous from the dead ball. Neither side took the game with illogan missing a few more chances. Finally with suppose 5 to go ian Cullingham turned in the box to fire under the keeper. Relief swept the illogan camp then smart play down the left and carter finished for his 2nd to put the game to bed.

St Buryan the toughest team we have played this year in my opinion.

The spare wheel has been put back on at illogan after they started to fall off.

St day 4-3 helston. A great competitive game with both sides having chances to win the game. Helston dangerous from set pieces with mark 'woody' wood putting in swingers all game giving st day defenders a worry. St days front two of Shane Richards and dan Richards causing problems at helstons end. Very tight in div one now. Good luck to bash and his side rest of the season.

GULVAL 0 REDRUTH UTD 3

BRETT ADAMS 1

JOHNNY JONES 2

Barry penfold motm

great to see gulval legend Mike Stevens taking in a game.

Taking in a game ?? After that run to the cemetery wall to get the ball back. all i could hear going through my head was.Life is like a box of chocolates........

RUN, FORREST RUNNNNNNNNNN !!

Bet both Mike & Lenny wish they could get a golf ball to roll that far ..

Wendron 5 - 0 cury

Cury struggled to turn out today due to naval Easter leave and people taking holidays over the easter period but only 3 games to go until the full squad is back. Wendron surely wernt at their best today as they didn't look the second team best in the league. First half was played out without much incident or trouble second half an ageing cury team tired and with a 5th choice keeper in the nets concedeed 3 more goals cury battled on to the end as we will all season. Great set up at wendron with some strong people behind the scenes good luck for the rest of the season from all at cury fc. Well Reffed today consistent though out

Cup

Mabe 2 Newquay 3rds 0.

Good game of football, both teams playing some decent stuff, and well ref'd

Sadly one of the Mabe players suffered a serious injury just before half time - snapping his tibia / fibia. Good luck with the recovery.

Mabe wanted it far more than us, we were short on players but also very poor today.

Good luck to them I'm the next round ad hopeful a from all of us at Newquay a full recovery to the lad who broke his leg.

??? Cup

Chacewater 1-3 West Cornwall

1st half, Chacewater were probably the better side, but found themselves 2-1 down at HT. 2 screamers from Ryan Cooper and Owain Barrett. 2nd half WC were the better side, goal 15 mins into the half from Owain Barrett gave us some breathing space, then Chacewater had a penalty saved, could of been a different game had that gone in and Chacewater got their tails up, but not to be.After that it was a fairly controlled performance, and possibly could of added to our lead, but not a lot to write about.

Thanks to Chacewater for the hospitality, and all the best for the rest of the season. Good bunch of lads there, and thought the front 4 they had today were very good and will cause sides problems. Well reffed by Alan Pearce too, who looked to play advantage at every opportunity.

Lockhart cup quarter final

Fal athletic 3-2 Mullion (aet)

2-2 after 90 minutes

Fal scorers: Joe Perrin, Kevin Watts (pen) and Ben Manley

Good game of football to play in and I think to watch with both teams gettin the ball down and playing some good football for the majority of the game

Not the greatest pitch to play on, bobbly and very tight, Joe Perrin with a lovely free kick to win the game for Athletic.

Sean Haskell-Mills taking on half the Athletic team to slot past the keeper for the 1st Mullion goal, then to later come off after a nasty challenge, with some lovely stud marks on his ankle. Mullion's 2nd was a left footed lob from Darren Meagor.

A few strange refereeing decisions in the game, mainly the Athletic penalty for an adjudged push, but chatting to Athletic players it was very harsh at the very least.

div 4

hayle 4ths 12 madron 0

scorers

daryl mcarthy 1

barnaby dagger 5

billy foster 4

james stevens 1

joe irwin 1

madron never gave up. good bunch of lads

mom daryll mcarthy for nonstop running and a leftfoot

screamer. i didnt realise he had a leftfoot until today.

all the best to madron for rest of the season

DIV 5

ST.ERME. (3) 5 Rapsey 18, 38, 76 Williams 25, 56

NEWLYN (1) 2 9, 66

Probably slightly closer than the scoreline suggests. Newlyn hit the bar a couple of times and gave it a good go in the second half but we did enough in the first hour going 4-1 up and could have been more but for a good goalkeeping display. Two great strikes from Stu Williams and I managed a hat-trick so less than 50 goals now to retirement :-). I also managed my worst miss ever after Stu squared one to me 3 yards out, I thought lovely, a little side foot tap in. As I did this the ball bounced up off our rutted concrete pitch onto my knee and landed on the roof of the net!!! Wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. Good luck to Newlyn in their remaining games, good bunch of lads.

Div 5

Marazion Res 12 - 2 Trelander

With injuries and work committments we were down to a bare 11, even had to name the manager and his assistant with the combined age of 203 as our only subs. The game was no more than 4 minutes old when Trelander broke away down the left. Their player crossed it into the box but it went straight in over the top of Eric, with him flapping at fresh air. Not the best of starts. We then dominated possession and terrirtory but our passing was woeful and our shooting even worse. This was evident when Matty Thomas went clean through after 15 minutes only to blast wide. We had no excuses, pitch was good and weather was perfect. It took a bit of good luck to get us the goal we needed. Scott James whipped in a free kick and with two Marazion strikers looking to get on the end of it, a Trelander defender stuck his head in the way and diverted it into the back of the net. It had taken all of 36 minutes to get level and you could see the relief on our faces. 5 minutes later and we had the lead. Matty took a quick free kick to Stevie Hunt who stroked it home with his right foot just outside the area. 2 goals in as many games from him which is more than he usually gets all season. On the stroke of half time we took a grip of the game and scored the third. Sanjay shot from distance but straight at the keeper. What looked like a routine save, spun off his gloves, over his head and across the line. Bit of a howler but much appreciated. Half time talk was simple.....start playing or the subs will be on....!!!!

Two minutes into the second half Matty crossed the ball only for both Liam Mooney and Craig Rennard to miss it completely with the goal wide open. On 54 minutes Trelander failed to clear a cross and Scott James rifled the ball into the top of the net. Two minutes later, Liam made up for his miss by thumping home after a through ball from Matty. Within seconds of kicking off again Matty played a one two with Craig before sliding the ball into the corner. Craig then set up Matty again 3 minutes later when his cross was missed by the keeper and Matty tapped into an empty net. On 64 minutes Liam played a one two with Matty, whose ball over the top was blasted in by Liam. Matty then got yet another assist when he cut the ball back for Sanjay to get his second, blasting in from close range. Two minutes later Dale got on the score sheet, slotting home from a Liam pass. 7 goals in a mad 14 minutes. Clinical finishing which was sadly missing in the first half. Eric clearly getting bored in goal decided to liven things up a bit. After receiving a run of the mill back pass, tried to clear the ball but barely cleared the area, straight to a Trelander player who whacked it straight passed him into the goal. "Classic Eric" was the comment from the supporters who had come to watch. Then with 15 minutes to go Jamie Mooney went down injured following a late challenge. With slim pickings on the bench, Paul Birch stepped up and came in at left back. Normally a keeper, the last time he played Stanley Matthews was a mere boy!!!!! The scoring continued when Matty went on one of his mazey runs beating two players, then the keeper before tapping home. Not to be out done Stevie Rouffignac decided that the side need an injection of pace and subbed Dale with himself coming in at right back. Our two full backs now resembled something from Dad's Army!!!! To be fair Steve would have been on sooner but it took twenty minutes for him to get his boots on. His great contibution was to jink passed a Trelander player before crossing straight to their keeper. Sanjay then got his hattick and completed the scoring with 2 minutes to go after Matty's cross was missed by everyone. Thankfully the di-fib wasn't required for Steve and Paul as the ref decided to blow for full time.

Credit to Trelander they battled to the final whistle and gave us a good game for the first half hour. Although I expect their No 6 regrets saying at 1-0 up that we weren't even that good!!!! The game was well reffed by Phil Cuthbert although Jamie would disagree after their player got away with the foul on him. Am sure we will have a very different game on Tuesday against top of the table Helston.

MOM - Matty Thomas: Hat-trick and five assists says it all.

Donkey - Sorry Eric....Flapping for the first and poor clearance for the second.

Eric Sleeman

Jason O'Sullivan

Scott James 1

Jamie Mooney Paul Birch

James Burlingham

Sanjay Vadgama 3

Dale Vigus 1 Steve Rouffignac

Steve Hunt 1

Craig Rennard

Matty Thomas 3

Liam Mooney 2

OG 1

Div 4

wendron 7 Constantine 2

good game of football wendron should have had a lot more tho, we had lots of chances with quite a thew of them falling keir dents way, just a shame he didn't bring his finishing boots 2day :-D! game played in good spirit tho, good luck 2 Constantine 4 the rest of the season and im sure it wil b a completely Different game when we come 2 your place in a couple of weeks.

Wendron goal scorers:

Keir Dent x2

Andrew Jenkins x2

Kyle Cooke

Ben Roberts

O.G

Constantine goal scorers:

Tobias Denning

Jack (I think he was called, not sure tho)

Prem

Constantine 1 - 1 St Agnes

Time took the lead after 20 mins, a throw in flicked on and tapped in 6 yards out. Aggie had more possession and created more chances levelling the scores thanks to a Tom Hills turn and shot from the edge of the box which curled in off the post.

In the second half St Agnes pushed for a winner and had several chances to win it but Graham Grittiths was on top form in the Home goal and kept the scores level. Tine pumped free kicks and the occasional corner into the box but were confined to one or two shots throughout.

Reverse fixture next week in the cup.

Was a few bizarre refereeing decisions, pen was a soft 1, always a risk when you put your hands on someones back in the box. Glad it's only stud marks for Shaun, could of been a lot worse, he was a pain all afternoon, you would expect that with a combo player!

Was a good finish from Darren, was he the 1 who missed your pen? Your striker told me he was going to miss before he did and I didn't believe him until he put it out for a goal kick!

Was a few bizarre refereeing decisions, pen was a soft 1, always a risk when you put your hands on someones back in the box. Glad it's only stud marks for Shaun, could of been a lot worse, he was a pain all afternoon, you would expect that with a combo player!

Was a good finish from Darren, was he the 1 who missed your pen? Your striker told me he was going to miss before he did and I didn't believe him until he put it out for a goal kick!

Unfortunately I was. Haha that doesn't surprise me, I offered to it to him in the first place but he didn't want it either, so had to step up.

Yea Sean is a good player, been struggling with injuries this season which is why he has been with the 2nd team, and is actually a Junior player, I think he has played more junior football than senior this season.

Mabe 2 newquay 3rds 0

Good game for mabe, mabe were in control of the game from the start they got a scrappy first goal from a corner from johnsey then 7mins to half time there was an awful late tackle from the newquay forward that broke our players tib n fib in six places and didnt even say sorry after. But after waiting for the ambulance to take our player off to hospital mabe players cleared their heads and went out for the win and scored a brilliant goal from sam li who was man of the match. quarter finals come on !!!

Div 4

wendron 7 Constantine 2

good game of football wendron should have had a lot more tho, we had lots of chances with quite a thew of them falling keir dents way, just a shame he didn't bring his finishing boots 2day :-D! game played in good spirit tho, good luck 2 Constantine 4 the rest of the season and im sure it wil b a completely Different game when we come 2 your place in a couple of weeks.

Wendron goal scorers:

Keir Dent x2

Andrew Jenkins x2

Kyle Cooke

Ben Roberts

O.G

Constantine goal scorers:

Tobias Denning

Jack (I think he was called, not sure tho)

Sure was a fair result, Wendron far far better than us. We had 4 of our starting 11 playing but its not the first time this season Made even worse by having to have our non playing linesman come on after an injury to our striker, just one of those days. Be glad when the season comes to an end now.. Take nothing away from Wendron though, some decent football played in patches and tried to play a passing game most of the match. Hopefully we can get our players back to make it a bit more competetive for you in the return fixture although it sounds like they all did well making the step up to the prem with a decent draw against st agnes. It def couldve been more than 7 but my b#####ks kept getting in the way!!! haha. Think it was Sam who got the 2nd for us charging the ball down from Georges clearance??? See you at the Tine soon

Only said about him being combo because I had seen his name scoring for your 1st team a couple times. Not a good thing to have as a striker, not wanting a penalty, I would've taken ours but the manager wouldn't approve a right back taking a pen!

Only said about him being combo because I had seen his name scoring for your 1st team a couple times. Not a good thing to have as a striker, not wanting a penalty, I would've taken ours but the manager wouldn't approve a right back taking a pen!

Yea he scored a couple for your 1st team this season aswell. Well travelled. He was a bit rusty, his 1st game back after 3 months drinking at uni. Such a young team, I don't think many wanted the responsibility. I don't play very much so I would have preferred one of the regulars to take it.

Trelawny 2

Storm 3 (2) - Illogan 3rds 0 (0)

A few things happen when teams play each other twice in the same week. Both teams note where the others strengths and weaknesses are. Players see the second game as a continuation of the first. Energy levels are not as high in the second game. All of this was evident in the first 25mins of this game. As the illogan back line changed from Tuesday to answer the threat of pace up top, whilst players seemed to remember breaking through them that way and nearly every ball was a lofted ball over the top, generally well dealt with by the Illogan defence. Illogan on the other hand had some good periods of build up play but their 1st half chances were restricted to a corner that somehow went right through the 6 yard area despite the best efforts of Pete Williams to get anything on it and at the near post and a rasping 25 yard effort that curled outside the post to hit the support to the goal.

With 30mins gone, we suddenly clicked the although the ball over the top worked on Tuesday this was actually a different game and we needed to change things up a bit. Will Annear broke down the right and instead of driving down the line, laid the ball off inside and worked across to the other side of the box. Some neat passing just outside the edge of the area ended with the ball being teed up for Rob Bevington to place a right-footed curler inside the post. The period until half time was our best spell of the game and we doubled our lead as Matt Doble showed terrific technique to volley home an Annear delivery to the back post. Chilman drove a free-kick from the edge of the area well over the bar and we had other chances to further extend our lead but composure wasn't our strongest attribute.

With the change of ends, Illogan came out putting pressure on us. They had a couple of chances as they looked to hit us hard, notably Chilman's goal-line clearance after their striker had already slotted past the onrushing Adam Lockwood in goal. Despite their hard work, Illogan's next best chance came with an innocuous ball rolling safely in to the waiting hands of Lockwood in the Storm goal. The bobble it took could have mad him look foolish as it bounced up high but showed great reactions to ensure it stayed out. With Illogan piling on the pressure, we were able to be more threatening on the break, with Ben Kellow putting the ball in the back of the net but having it ruled out for offside. Will Annear made it 3 when he cleverly worked his angles, carefully aiming his shot for the exact spot on the defender's backside that would take the ball looping over the unsuspecting keeper and in to the back of the net.

Well played to the Illogan lads and good luck to them for the rest of the season.

Storm MoM - Ben Turner. Solid, hard-working display at left-back and sign of his continued recent improvement.

Guest BenTheYeti

You're starting to rival Ben The Yeti with your write ups Peggy!

I was actually going to ask him if he'd borrowed my computer.. Bluenose has clearly been spending time with Pitty too...

Guest BenTheYeti
Lockhart Cup
Threemilestone Reserves 1 - 3 St Ives Town Reserves (aet)
For the third time in 2 months, we came up against the men in yellow, and after the horror show we put on at Malpas park last time out, we were determined to make amends.
As with our last outing on Tuesday evening, the weather was exceptional, and the pitch was in good shape.. albeit with more bounce than the adjacent tennis courts.
For the first time I can remember, Rafa Dagnall kept the same starting line up from Tuesday evening, but for the first 15 minutes, both teams looked as though neither set of players had ever played together, as the ball was strewn all over the place, with both keepers setting what would be an early precedent with plenty of kicks out of their hands that were more befitting to Toby Flood and Owen Farrell.
With just over 20 minutes gone, the game sprung into life, as did the OAP, who got out of his rocking chair in the sun to scurry towards the byline and send an absolutely inch perfect ball across the box to an unmarked Danny Paynter. However, being 0.7 inches from goal and the nearest defender roughly 6 miles away, was far too easy for the Ginger Berbatov, so instead he cunningly decided to head the ball onto the cross bar (to be blunt, miss of the season.. possibly millenium) with the ensuing penalty area scramble leading to Alex Brown being pushed over and the referee rightly awarding a penalty. Unfortunately for us, Alex was in a generous mood too, and his rifled penalty sent the keeper the wrong way but clipped the outside of the post.
Whilst the TMS woodwork was still rattling, they promptly charged straight down the other end, and a shot from 20 yards looked comfortable enough for The Yeti, but I was enjoying the sunshine a bit too much and made a half hearted dive, which nearly cost us as the ball hit the deck like a Shane Warne delivery and I was lucky to see it hit the inside of the post and bounce to safety.
Although it wasn't exactly classic football (more like two B-52 Bomber's dropping shells and letting those in the middle pick up the pieces), the game had become rather end to end, and with half an hour on the clock, St Ives eventually struck first, with Nathan "Chicken" Bassett finding room from left back to send the ball in the box, Andy Barry beating the other 57 players in the box to a flick on, and Barney Poznansky had once again managed to smuggle himself to the back post unnoticed (despite the fact he's starting to look more and more like Marouane Fellaini) to put into an empty net.
However, this goal did nothing to quell the nature of the game, and TMS couldn't have equalised quicker if they scored straight from kick off, as a free kick wide on their right was swung in, and Mike Lloyd timed his run to utter perfection, and matched it with a header from 8 yards out in off the base of the post.
Both teams had chances to add to the scoreline before half time, with the OAP shooting over and nearly killing a small child, and another TMS set piece causing the customary St Ives Reserves Penalty Area Pinball Routine to be affected.
HT 1-1
In contrast to the first half, the second was a much tighter affair, and in truth, the ball was more of a danger to any passing aircraft as the aerial bombardment from both keepers continued (though I did manage to worry the spectators on the left a few too many times rather than the defenders).
With temperatures soaring to roughly a huge 12 degrees, both teams seemed to tire of trying to pluck the ball out of the sky, and extra time always looked on the cards, though a couple of chances came our way; After Charlie Eddy had had a few sights of goal, Marouane, clearly still concussed after getting booted in the bonce by Noah, went charging forward from centre back for a free kick, with his header hitting the keeper somewhere between the ribs and arm, along with the other 2 defenders on the line, and Ed Wilkes almost prophylactic after he told me he was going to score the winner.. only to see his 88th minute header zoom off towards Falmouth down the river Fal.
FT 1-1
After swapping players and positions during the second half like kids with Micro Machines, Daggers changed it round again for Extra Time, and this paid dividends as we scored two early goals to kill the game off. Unsurprisingly, they both came through balls above head height. Firstly Charlie Eddy did well to win the ball at right back, and find the OAP, whose knee just about held out long enough to send a ball into the box which ballooned off the pitch and over the oncoming keeper, with the Ginger Berbatov looking to atone for his earlier miss by not giving up on the ball and putting so much effort in that he actually injured himself, but won himself the Purple Heart by still sticking the ball in the net from an acute angle before collapsing in a heap.
The final goal of the game would have been a delight in any game played yesterday, as one of my North Korean missles finally found someone in grey, with the ball being laid off to Chicken to chip over the top, Andy Barry found himself in space with the ball dropping over his shoulder, and with the keeper starting to come out towards the edge of his area, Andy hit a brilliant first time cushioned volley from all of 25+ yards over the keeper and into the net.
The next 20 minutes of extra time were a bit of a none event, though to their credit Threemilestone, who had matched us and sometimes more through the 90 minutes, never gave up and could have pulled one back with 2 minutes to go when (I think) Mike Lloyd again found space, but his driven shot was close enough that I could parry it and the ball was cleared.
Hard fought game, and the blister count for both sets of outfield players must be high today, but I think we shaded this one in terms of chances created. Good luck to TMS for the rest of the season, apologies if none of the lads made it back to your Social Club, along with Myself, a few of the lads had to be back in St Ives for around 5 for work so it was a bit of a mad dash home!
If the above wasn't long winded enough, I just want to take time to mention the referee Bob Hartnell who I thought was superb throughout, not so much for his decision making which was spot on throughout, but the way he referee's a game; Constantly communicating with players, calling guys by their first names, congratulating players on a good game as they left the field to be substituted and showing genuine concern when players went down injured. I also spent about 5 minutes chatting to him before the game, and he really knows his local football and a thoroughly nice bloke.

I was actually going to ask him if he'd borrowed my computer.. Bluenose has clearly been spending time with Pitty too...

Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery.

It's match reports like yours and Pitty's that make the forum a more enjoyable read. The rest of us just aspire to your "War and Peace" length efforts. Although even I took a break and went to suck on an orange slice when your report reached extra time

Guest BenTheYeti

Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery.

It's match reports like yours and Pitty's that make the forum a more enjoyable read. The rest of us just aspire to your "War and Peace" length efforts. Although even I took a break and went to suck on an orange slice when your report reached extra time

In all honesty, people like Pitty, Jamie C, Gareth, yourself, and let's face it me (I do amuse myself sometimes, simple minds, simple pleasures...) are why I enjoy coming on here. This is junior football at the end of the day, and after playing for a few years, you realise two things; The standard isn't fantastic, and that win, lose or draw, you should enjoy it!

I really don't know where I get all the nonsense from.. it just, goes on and on! And I have to admit, on the way home last night I was like "oh *&%^, I've got to fit an extra 30 minutes in this time!"

GULVAL 0 REDRUTH UTD 3

BRETT ADAMS 1

JOHNNY JONES 2

Barry penfold motm

great to see gulval legend Mike Stevens taking in a game.

Played a game of golf with Len in the morning so an afternoon in the sun watching Gulval and one of the top two in the league was a no brainer. Good to see familiar faces too.

Redruth played som decent stuff on a bouncy hard pitch. Gulval spoiled well considering the gulf in the two sides in terms of their development as team but never really threatened the Reds.

Lively up front with some tidy players all over the pitch Redruth will do well at Combo and I am sure Neal and Ivan have plans to improve.

Gulval have improved and Matt Williams has done well after a difficult start to the season. Keep the majority of this group together and they will be a top half challenger next season.

Mike

Division 2

Madron 1 - 6 Titans

Madron scorer: Bryan Quick

Good luck to Titans for the rest of the season!!!

Thanks charmlar and to you guys , was an interesting game for 20 minutes but think you fellas ran out of some puff after that, nice free kick to level scores at 1-1 but seemed to get a little easier after. You made some excellent saves to keep the score down and from our point of view after last weeks miss fires we could have had 12 thanks to you it never happened. well reffed by andy top man top bloke alround, talked to the players let them know what was what if and when 99 /100 deducted 1pt for his height :thumbsup: love you andy, ps i need some fish :D