Cornwall Football Forum

Top players in the ECPL?

As you move up the table you could have more and more players from each side. As mentioned, the lad Simpson at Bere is good. Torpoint have got some talented lads. Liskeard have got a very good blend of players, couple young boys and a couple older heads. Parkway with their big centre half and 2 decent cm's look good as well. I would name names but I don't actually know any so I can't.

Peter foster and Lewis young been outstanding for parkway this year. Phil Daniels has had his moments but was aweful on Saturday v Saltash.

Ryan Walkey, Chris Curran and Scott Wellington have all been very good for Saltash this season. I'm told Ryan walkey is the best keeper in the league and from what I've seen of him I would say he's definitely up there.

typo's very different to being thick as pig shit!! Nice to know it got you rattled enough to spend your evening search back through old posts! I see you tried really hard on your last post though, congratulations! Shame about the lol, unless of course you are a 12 year old girl!!!