Cornwall Football Forum

Top players in the ECPL?

I've seen Lowton play he's awful. Tavi have some good bus drivers mind!!!!

Parkway winger/striker Lewis young is decent

Saltash keeper very good needs a hair cut though.

Agree both youngy and saltash keeper, he has pulled out some results for them this season.

He is a great keeper without doubt and would get in most teams hands down !! But clean sheets and goals conceded for Tavy are due to the negative attitude of scoring the other end !! We can all keep the score down by having 10 men behind the ball !! Lets be honest here !!! I ain't taking anything away from him TOP Keeper as I said ....

I'm glad Stephen Blackburn has finally been mentioned on here. Whenever I've watched him he's been one of the major forces which has driven Parkway through, especially in big games. Never gives up and it rubs off on his fellow teammates.

Ben Applegate at Torpoint is a very talented young winger with a great touch, pace and a bag of tricks to compliment his other attributes. A couple years to ply his trade and he'll be the best player in the ECPL, if not already playing higher.

Both Millbrook's striker's 'Evans' and 'No.7' are probably the only reason they are where they are! These two drive forward at teams, never stop running and work extremely hard for the cause. They pest defenders and never give up, whilst also being quick and skillful on the ball.

I've seen Lowton play he's awful. Tavi have some good bus drivers mind!!!!

Parkway winger/striker Lewis young is decent

Saltash keeper very good needs a hair cut though.

Agree both youngy and saltash keeper, he has pulled out some results for them this season.. Bale I am= saltash's mark toms. Why make out your a supporter when you play for them!!!! Billy hopccroft by a country mile

I hear all this Billy hopcroft this - that etc !! I do honestly believe after watching him !! He's no better than most players in this league ! My opinion ! as this is what this about ! ..... There are better players with better attitudes and more consistent than Billy that I would have in my team by a so called country mile ..

First team players playing for Tavy !!!! Never !!!!! ..... How to kill your team and team spirit !!! That's what's happened to them thought they had a chance so started playing the first team players and leavin there lads on the bench !!! Just come back and bit them on the ass !!

Question to Bude? Where did Billy Hopcroft go when you were promoted from the Duchy Premier? Did he try playing a higher standard before "coming home"?

He played for Barnstaple, and as far as I know he did well for them before a fall out with the manager. He has been offered opportunities to play higher this season with the likes of camelford but has chose to play for Bude with his friends.

Based on Tavy performance yesterday I wouldn't throw any of their players in the mix in this topic not even the three 1st teamers they brought on just after halftime

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Hatchy will be delighted that he is now classed as a first team player ha ha ha! who is this eejit. Apples n Pears bit off the mark me old fruit ha ha!

Question to Bude? Where did Billy Hopcroft go when you were promoted from the Duchy Premier? Did he try playing a higher standard before "coming home"?

He played for Barnstaple, and as far as I know he did well for them before a fall out with the manager. He has been offered opportunities to play higher this season with the likes of camelford but has chose to play for Bude with his friends.

Ah, I thought he did step up but not sure how he got on. Played against him a few times and as has been said above, a great finisher and player.

Do one garf so they only brought on two from 1st team just the two boys up front they didn't do much anyway would seen that dan starkey kept them pretty quiet

Think the word u was trying to spell was idiot u tool

Only two of the squad yesterday have not played for the 1st's, so will turn up with two every week you tool.

Eejit means idiot you tool.

Just keep munching em pasties boy.

Garf i think you are being most offensive to IDIOTS,these 2 are clearly not that think they are from deeper down Cornwall.I got your eejit comment even though im not from your country,i do think you give them to much credit for having an education.Lets face it they cannot even count SAD REALLY but hey lets not feel sorry for them.Lets leave that for their Mums,Dads and OTHER RELATIVES hahahaha.

Humf you really are a simple little man!! As for not being from this country you didn't need to explain that to us as the quality of your posts made it perfectly obvious! As for understanding the term ''eejit'' congratulations you have picked up some schoolboy janner slang!!

Since when was eating Pasties an insult?? Lol, oh dear oh dear, what has happened to the people on this forum? Woeful and cringing banter.

Back to the topic in hand, you could pick 5/6 Parkway players (2 CB's, winger, CM, 2 strikers) in my opinion and also agree with the strikers at Millbrook.

Saltash were very very poor when Bude beat them 6-0 earlier in season but they have now been picking results up left, right and centre so they must be doing something right and have some decent players? Not sure on individual names.

Plus the normal solid players at Torpoint, Tom Payne etc.