Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v Ivybridge Town Saturday 6th. 3pm

Midtable Ivybridge are the visitors to Bickland Park where Falmouth will be looking for their first back to back wins this season.

From the match programme -a listing of previous seasons top goalscorers.

and-

Who scored twice for Falmouth in a F A Cup Tie against the then current Welsh International goalkeeper?

Falmouth Town 3 Ivybridge Town 1 ht 1-0 est.Att. 80/90

12 min.1-0 Sam Bromley (On his debut)

68 min.1-1 Todd Hanrahan (Pen)

70 min.2-1 Glen Squires (Pen)10th,of season

86 min.3-1 Rob Wearne 4th.of season

Falmouth Town.

Ethan Fearn-Lee Jeffrey-Richard Kellow-Liam Cope (Darren Friend 30)-Steve Floyd/Norris-Sam Bromley-Dan Richardson-Ross Pope©-Rob Wearne-Glen Squires-Karl Turner.

Unused subs Bryn Wheeler-Connor Symons

Ivybridge Town

Josh Zimmerman-Todd Hanrahan-Ryan McClements(Joe Walton 66m)-Stuart Morgan©-Jamie Middleton-Miles Cheetham-Ben Smallridge-Mark Berry-Joe Truelove-Andy Widdicombe(Chris Maskell 84m)-Steve Sutton(Andrew Parker 77m)

Referee George Pattison (Helston)

Falmouth Town ,

to those Members of this forum who never have a good word to say about Falmouth Town & also perdicted that they would be religated,

very sorry to disapoint you chaps but unlike another club 11 miles north of Falmouth they will not be religated,

After being away for more than 6 weeks Following an illness I Watched Falmouth yesterday with 4 of the first team players out, 3 injured one at a wedding,

And they played a very good game Beating IVybridge 3-1,

So those of you who predicted that Falmouth would be religated you need to get new Cristal balls , because that ones you have for this year have been prooved to be of no use,

Hammers.

Falmouth Town ,

to those Members of this forum who never have a good word to say about Falmouth Town & also perdicted that they would be religated,

very sorry to disapoint you chaps but unlike another club 11 miles north of Falmouth they will not be religated,

After being away for more than 6 weeks Following an illness I Watched Falmouth yesterday with 4 of the first team players out, 3 injured one at a wedding,

And they played a very good game Beating IVybridge 3-1,

So those of you who predicted that Falmouth would be religated you need to get new Cristal balls , because that ones you have for this year have been prooved to be of no use,

Hammers.

Mr Hammers, glad you have recovered from your illness.

Now go and see about your delusion.

Have to admire your passion and desire hammers also glad you have recovered from your illness.

As a Truro City fan you are always going to get the knockers jealous of your successful and historic past.

Despite all our fierce rivalry over the years I for one would hate to see you drop out of the

top flight which I know you will not. On a lighter note can I suggest you use the spell check on

you pc. Good luck and keep the faith.

Have to admire your passion and desire hammers also glad you have recovered from your illness.

As a Truro City fan you are always going to get the knockers jealous of your successful and historic past.

Despite all our fierce rivalry over the years I for one would hate to see you drop out of the

top flight which I know you will not. On a lighter note can I suggest you use the spell check on

I think it would be a good idea if you used spell check as well Rayvon!!

Can someone get Hammers a dictionary & brandy quick!!! Without being detrimental to penzance hammers i cant see how anyone could of seen any other team apart from penzance being relegated. I dont think falmouth, cullumpton, liskeard were ever in danger of being caught. After reading your website, 7 wins (two of which against penzance) in 29 games for a club like yours a cause for concern? Notice Big Al has been quiet after Falmouths win yesterday, maybe afew more falmouth wins may keep keep him quiet until August!!

[Thank you Rayvon At My AGE one does tend to get Senior moments,

Hammers/quote]

Who were the four players out ?

i guess he means- Jasom Chapman-Jamie Webb-Tom Whipp-Steve Winnan

Mark Hollands unavailable for Saturday games.

I heard Pat Shaughnessy has returned to Penryn.

With all due respect to Pat I feel Glen Squires and Rob Wearne look the most dangerous front pairing falmouth have availible , them both scoring yesterday too which is good as we all know they have lacked goals this year from anybody.

i have returned nowhere just to clear that up! Bodmin was last game for me, can only be described as a shambles!