St Dominick 3 Morwenstow 0

Wadebridge Town 3 Tavistock 0

Division One

Bodmin Town 0 St Blazey 3

Callington Town 4 St Blazey Gate 0

Kilkhampton 1 St Stephens Borough 2

Plymstock United 2 Roche 5

St Teath 1 Camelford 3

A good game at Liskeard, saltash outplayed Liskeard first 45mins and went in 1-0, should of bben more........i make a guess and say MQ had a few strong words to say and liskeard came out a much better team 2nd half. An even 2nd half with no real cutting edge from the front, salatsh back 4 today was superb and may add a little mention as was roger quantence for Liskeard, just under 50 i am told :P

well reffed a game in good spirits, pitch was looking brilliant.

good luck for the rest of the season MQ and co :thumbsup:

St Dom 3 v 0 morwenstow

Well what to say was a game of one team taking there chances and another missing a hat full . St Dom went In at half time 2 0 up but they will prob wonder why as we should have scored at least 5 st Dom keeper made a few good saves . 2nd half was bit less eventful and st Dom got a 3rd . St Dom keeper saved a very tame penalty with 10mins to go .

Game was well reffed . Need to sort out our season soon as not looking good with some tough games to play still . Hopefully a improved performance next week in the return fixture

Matt p!!!! Firstly you're not wrong several in for camelford today but no excuses just a bit frustrating that they only do it for local bragging rights!!! Goals from 2 SWPL players (3 if you include goalkeepers og!!!) as well which is annoying!! Secondly best of luck tomorrow I'm 0hoping to get down to watch but have just had another kid so all a bit busy at the moment!! Again good luck polperro!!

Who got all the goals today then boys? Interesting to see wadebridge thump tavi....were there some ringers in their? Saltash with a good away result? any first team players for them? Who got the Parkway goals? they must have had a few in midweek and today with their last two results against championship contenders surely?? Great to see the st Dominick lads get a result today too, good set of boys. Polperro to win the final tomorrow.....torpoint poor this year.

Elburton Villa 0 Probus 5

An outstanding result for us today. We travelled with a bare 11 and a red kit - Elburton also play in red! Thanks to Elburton for lending us some white shirts.

Every player put in a shift today and we thoroughly deserved the win. The result eases our relegation fears. Goals were scored by Aaron Moyses (2), Martin O'Callaghan, Liam Cope and Dan Vincent.

The only dissaponting thing for me was my booking - I was 60 yards away from an alleged foul, stood by the referee and the Villa linesman was adamant that I was the one who fouled their centre half! 70 minutes left in the game at that stage! Never mind, a great 3 points for us and I thought the referee, Alan Shaw, did well (apart from listening to the linesman!).

Off for a few drinks now to celebrate.

Parkway i believe in there eyes don't believe in bringing 1st teamers in to win (unlike previous teams) they do it on there own, unless really struggling.... Can anyone name there starting 11 for the last 2 games??? Tavistock today I can't comment on, couldn't make it!!!

Brendon's and shafts always commenting about parkway and never anything negative! Why? like I said previously they are parkway players. Probably the same player. Getting boring now!

Breaking news: tavi's bus was stolen just before 2:30pm today it was last seen Parked in the car park at wadebridge if found please return it just in front of their keeper at any ground in the ecpl!

Hey Frankie stop nicking my jokes about Tavi s bus,this is something that goes on between their manager and myself,i found the bus and was thanked for it,if you can t think of something original then don t comment.If you want i will come over yours and write stuff on here for you to make you look good.And for your information the bus is now on the move.

Chris davey was booked for a clubs linesman saying he was late in to a tackle!! Haha he was at the other end of the pitch wen the incident happend!!an he definately aint fast enuff to get up the pitch that quickly haha case of wrong identification! Same as up at torpoint lynx affect! Hahaha

Brendon's and shafts always commenting about parkway and never anything negative! Why? like I said previously they are parkway players. Probably the same player. Getting boring now!

Breaking news: tavi's bus was stolen just before 2:30pm today it was last seen Parked in the car park at wadebridge if found please return it just in front of their keeper at any ground in the ecpl!

Brendon is the millbrook linesman.

How could you say anything negative about a team who are top of the league and flying at the moment?? Maybe you could Frankie, your pretty negative.

Frankie....who are you? you have a fair bit to say on here about a lot of different clubs, which club are you associated with?

Sparky ill tell u how I am when u tell me who u r!
I've not said anything negative about parkway nor do I have because the like u say they r top of the league and flying at the moment so what's there to say! Surely u can understand my thought process they are always putting parkways nearest rivals down and forever bigging parkway up! (Educated guess)

The reason I have a bit to say on here is cause it's a forum where people post their opinions! Jesus it's not rocket science. First the humf now u, r u lads for real? ;)

copey

i saw what you did remember :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It was a shame that the linesman didn't see what Copey did yesterday. Well actually he did see it but then thought it was me! I dont even look that vertically challenged!

Never mind I am sure he will pain my fine for me! #mistakenidentity #takeonefortheteam

All these accusations!! Lol all handbags!!! An up torpoint there was nothing really to see jst abit of pushin!! Im not that sort of player :) an in both of these games i thought the refs had good games an good banter thats wt were all out there to do enjoy it!! No need for these yellow an red cards flyin around!!! Can't afford it!!! Haha

Sparky ill tell u how I am when u tell me who u r!

I've not said anything negative about parkway nor do I have because the like u say they r top of the league and flying at the moment so what's there to say! Surely u can understand my thought process they are always putting parkways nearest rivals down and forever bigging parkway up! (Educated guess)

The reason I have a bit to say on here is cause it's a forum where people post their opinions! Jesus it's not rocket science. First the humf now u, r u lads for real? ;)

To be fair Frankie old boy, yeah I can understand your thought process, but my OPINION based on facts is that your way off the mark. Keep assuming though, and jumping to conclusions. Why has Torpoint losing made your weekend? as you've stated on another post? any reason for this? if that result makes your weekend,

Frankie and Jamo 944 are you brothers (or sisters) depending which end of Plymouth your from,why you slagging of myself and Torpoint.Torpoint have proven in years gone by that if you are going to win the league they are the team to beat,and i have a on going "comment" with the Tavi manager about them parking the bus,if you haven t read this recently then you must have been in to many clubs in Plymouth.Remember one thing if your not happy with playing EAST CORNWALL then there s always another league P&D maybe thats better suited to you guys (only a thought)...................BRING IT ON.

Sparky young man, bude losing tavi losing and to top off my weekend torpoint losing! Narrows it down for u a bit!

Humf sounds to me like u have learning difficulties so ill keep this simple, I've not slagged torpoint off. as for u, your comments make no sense they r moronic and u sound like a idiot! Who ever said I was unhappy playing in the ecpl? Or that I even play at all for that matter? As for the tavi bus just let it go man your boring us all.