Cornwall Football Forum

any games off due to the weather

Likewise, Simmo- whatever the outcome, I hope both sets of teams play some decent football.

Pitch has been better, but needs must. We look foreward to you coming and hope everyone has a nice day, win, lose or draw.

Great news- see you boys this afternoon!

Game on

Waiting on the St Minver v LC Phoenix pitch inspection!

Likewise, Simmo- whatever the outcome, I hope both sets of teams play some decent football.

Pitch has been better, but needs must. We look foreward to you coming and hope everyone has a nice day, win, lose or draw.

Great news- see you boys this afternoon!

Game on

Waiting on the St Minver v LC Phoenix pitch inspection!

I'm planning to come and watch this one. Hoping for a good game.

Guest cescfab_4

anyone from torpoint reading this :thumbsup:

is your game on v bodmin saints :thumbsup:

The game is on. Passed a very brief inspection this morning. Love football Saturdays

Praze v Trevenson div 1 off - waterlogged pitch.

At 11am pitch was very sticky but playable although marking out would be a problem. More rain fell at 12pm which made it unplayable. Gutted as we had a good side out with Mark Miller and Mark Pope up front today!

Is that you blue I thought u had ur computer confiscated :)

Have you missed me?! ive missed you.

A little birdy tells me you and our superstar bushy have been swapping personal messages through this forum?! Are you trying to tap him up?! Just a rumour,no solid evidence!

If that was true my old bluey why would your superstar want to sit on our bench :D

Guest cescfab_4

what do you mean a brief inspection?? :thumbsup:

Sorry Lynx just seen your comment. Pitch was perfect at 09:30 and didn't need much of a inspection. However the 2 hail showers destroyed the pitch as you saw. Very disappointing but the correct decision to call it off in a very professional way. Hopefully you get the rematch.