Cornwall Football Forum

Illogan v Perranwell

It's not just me that's complaining. Both teams have expressed dismay at the refereeing performance yesterday, so have spectators and fellow referees. I'm not saying he cost us the game at all, but he certainly made some terrible decisions for both teams and when a referee speaks to a player like Adam did to Dom Pullen just before the penalty at the end, well it just contradicts the Respect Campaign. Like you said, you wasn't at the game yesterday so I don't know how you can have an opinion really.

I don't have an opinion and haven't expressed one.

What I am saying is that it is slightly hipocritical for you to tear the ref apart and then have a go at someone for doing the same to you.

And it is interesting that the refs for both matches seem to be taking the flack for their performances and they seem to be the main talking points of both semi finals.

What did ref say to Mr Pullen? It looked like he was just telling him off because of what Dom had said, and we all know what hes like.

Im sure Adam knows he did not do a good job yesterday and looking on his face as he left the picth he did seemed bit peed off with himself. Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes and keep going. He just needs to control the palyers more and not let them get to him that is were it went wrong for him.

Also we all know this RESPECT thing is crap.You just have to look at Sky, thay always go for an ad break when the hand shakes happen. And most of Illogan players did show respect to Adam all afternoon.