Cornwall Football Forum

The Sub Section Poll !

Sub Sections?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Please tell us whether you would like more sub sections, less sub sections or leave the forum as it is?

• More sub sections, each league has their own sub forum, total 12 sub sections.
    • Less sub sections, lose the sub sections and go back to the single main discussion board. 1 section only
    • Leave the forum as it is. 6 sub sections.

Please vote and tell us what forum setup you would like on this forum, please dont fill this page up with comments on what we should have just vote your choice in the poll, after a week or so we the Admins and Mods will then decide what course of action to take.

Detail:

1. More sub sections this means the forum will be split into Penisula league, Premier, Div 1 East, Div 1 West, Combination, ECPL, Mining, FHFL, Sunday, Non Cornish etc etc.

2, Return to Main board only.

3, Leave it as it is.

Thank You

Paparazzi :thumbsup:

:yahoo: 'As you can see the forum as been updated and the leagues have been given their own sections'. This was your posting on 9th August.

Is it me or is it my failure to understand the English language. As you know many people wanted seperate sections, you then worked hard to produce them except for one thing. You mixed the JCCL with the ECPL. I repeat again 'As you can see the forum as been updated and the leagues have been given their OWN SECTIONS'.

So why are we going around in circles asking for votes for your change of mind. You took no notice of Dave Deacons vote, so to get your way you load the questions in your favour until you get your way.

Anyone that has done any marketing will know that you ask the questions to suit yourselves so that the number crunchers can come up with an answer you want. But you never ask the proper question. Why cant you keep it simple, stupid.

Look at this for a start.

1. More sub sections this means the forum will be split into Penisula league, Premier, Div 1 East, Div 1 West, Combination, ECPL, Mining, FHFL, Sunday, Non Cornish etc etc.

What sort of question is that? Nobody is going to vote for that. In any case since when did the SWPL league have THREE LEAGUES. It has three divisions. For goodness sake stop treating people like children.

In anycase what happened to democracy, this is what you are voting on and thats that. You said 'please dont fill this page up with comments on what we should have just vote your choice in the poll'. Thats that is it, that is not what I have been asking.

I am just asking that you to honour your original statement on 9th August, I am not asking for anything new. By continually bludgeoning people into getting thoroughly cheesed off with the whole subject, you will eventually get your way.

Don't forget Dave Deacon's simple vote unfortunately gave you the wrong answer, so lets change it. Also - the vast majority of members and I am talking about 90-95% have no interest in voting, they view for either pleasure, self interest or for factual information so you will never get their views.

I ask again, stop this voting nonsense and give us what we have always asked for and what you said you had done. But hadn't.