Cornwall Football Forum

For all you players who turn up at 1:30pm for a game each saturday (and maybe training occassionally), have a thought for your clubman who keep the club running.

I'm about to go out in the freezin cold to mark the pitch out,clean through the changing rooms, then bring the kit back and put it through my tumble dryer so its not to cold.

And yes, I am after as much praise and sympathy as possible!

Try getting players at combo level to do any of that. Players expect, balls, kit, flags, lines, nets, hot water for showers, ref, lino, all of that needs to be organised by some people. If any players bash balls over a hedge, or lose one, do they go and get them? Do they Bollocks, I used to want to turn up with no warm up balks and see how players moaned then

been at couple clubs but no doubt spencer osborn at trevenson, through and through a trevenson man as player and manager of both 1st and 2nds, will do anything for the club and the people and players within it! a true gentelmen who has stuck through the club through everything and also continued sponsor in this economical climate which is tough in its own right