Cornwall Football Forum

Devon teams

Guest Phil H

With the exception of Tavistock, the Devon teams do not enter the FA Cup, hence why they have played more games than most of the Cornish clubs. A case in point would also be Torpoint who don't enter the FA Cup and have now played 3 league games.

Guest Peppermint

I think that skippy would be better off waiting until the season is a little older or better still the end of the season. I am sure the Cornish teams will dominate because the league table does not reflect the true picture at present.

I presume that not many Devon clubs enter the FA Cup because they do not in many cases have the facilities like floodlights.

Peppermint,

Yes as one would say Skippy is being a little previous,

but do not worry Skippy we will see who wins the league at the end of the season, I wll have a safe bet that it will not be a Devon team, & as there are several Cornish teams who could be the final winners, :unsure: I am not even going to dare predict which one will be the top team,

Hammers :thumbsup::c: :c:

Guest Peppermint

Yes Hammers - I too think that a Cornish team will be crowned Champions of the Peninsula Premier League at the end of the season. The difficult bit is to predict which one. It will be nice if the title race goes to the wire like the final CSWL season.

Obviously the fans of the various teams will be hoping their team wraps it up as quickly as possible.

I noted the Falmouth Town line up for last night's game and it looks a very useful squad especially as Squires and Goldring did not get onto the pitch.

Parkway plans have been well documented all available rescorces will go towards the new clubhouse.

The aim this season is to consolidate our league position with a mixture of youth & experience as

demonstrated last night when 6 of the team were 20 & under. :clapper: :drink: