Cornwall Football Forum

Guest sweeper

Well said Darren !!!!! Portreath AFC were delighted when you decided to share the pitch with us at Clijah.

Personally I think with the drive, passion and integrity you have shown while running Redruth nothing is beyond you.

Oh and by the way congrats on beating Praze/Storm 2 -1 in your first Mining 1 game. :clapper:

Guest postman pat

i would like to offer my good wishes to darren and the boys for the coming season. must be over the moon winning your first game against storm?(has the bubble burst)you should do mining one proud after all your efforts to get in :drink::drink: must be the inspirational chairman you now have lol :thumbsup::thumbsup: :yahoo:

Cheers Postman Pat.

I still remember, and draw upon, the influences you had with us. Never forgotten!

And as for the new Chairman of Redruth United............well, this man continues to show drive, determination, a will to win, and passion and loyalty for the club. Very proud to keep him on board.

..................feel a little guilty that this post is a 'portreath afc' post so I won't steal any more thunder.

Over to them. Posting closed as far as I and Redruth are concerned. :clapper:

save the praise till the end of the season its early doors yet!

Fair point PrazeNo8. I guess that has been directed to our wellwishers. However, .........

If to me/Redruth Utd.......you've totally missed the point. I made no reference to the forthcoming season, but was thanking those who have helped us previously.

If it is in reply to the others......then absolutely right. No-one should count their chickens this early in the season! But....I saw no-one praising nothing other than one good (and unexpected) win.

As I said before, posting now closed as far as I'm concerned..........the topic was Portreath AFC.

END