Cornwall Football Forum

Not The Last Post ;0)

Guest Dermot

Guest Dermot

Well thanks to some good work from Richard Chown :yahoo: and a lot of phone calls by myself :wacko: it looks like everything in the garden is once again rosey,and its OK for Refs to continue posting as long as our content is within the rules (i thought mine always was) and in a helpful and constructive manner. :clapper:

Also thanks to everyone who read my `Last Post` and commented on it and it goes to show that Hurricane Dean is not the only big storm causing a few upsets eh folks ? :thumbsup:

Once again keep the Forum strong,Cheers Dermot. ;0) :drink:

Well thanks to some good work from Richard Chown :yahoo: and a lot of phone calls by myself :wacko: it looks like everything in the garden is once again rosey,and its OK for Refs to continue posting as long as our content is within the rules (i thought mine always was) and in a helpful and constructive manner. :clapper:

Also thanks to everyone who read my `Last Post` and commented on it and it goes to show that Hurricane Dean is not the only big storm causing a few upsets eh folks ? :thumbsup:

Once again keep the Forum strong,Cheers Dermot. ;0) :drink:

Damn it, thought we'd actually got rid of you miserable b*****ds. :P .. Guess I'll have to try a different tactic next time. :thumbsup: .. On a serious note though Dermot, it's good to have you back and it would have been a worse forum without people such as yourself, Stig, Soccer Follower, Referee etc on here giving your opinions and even giving some of us advice at times.

Well done Rich Chown and everyone who stood by the guys in black.

Let's see if they remember it the next time one of us is giving them grief on a saturday afternoon?. ;)