Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL & Combo Goalkeepers

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Hello Barry, you're not bad, I have seen you play some blinders.

Hello and this is?? Not bad 23 clean sheets in one season?? Surely that is pure class?? Lol

This is older. :ninja: I know you well, loved yer dad - great fella, old school take no prisoners if you know what I mean.

Anyway you are a pretty good keeper, bit nutty sometimes but keep practicing and you can only get better.

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Hello Barry, you're not bad, I have seen you play some blinders.

Hello and this is?? Not bad 23 clean sheets in one season?? Surely that is pure class?? Lol

Great keeper Barry I must admit but with the back 4 u had that season, there would of been something wrong if u didn't keep all those clean sheets!!!!!

Was,nt so good last season but then nor was the Illogan team, if you get what i,m saying! also not many seasons left in Barry, I think Ben Manley at Wendron is probably equal top combo keeper with Scoffy.

Not many seasons left in Barrie? I am guessing at the grand old age of 23 he is past it lol

Was,nt so good last season but then nor was the Illogan team, if you get what i,m saying! also not many seasons left in Barry, I think Ben Manley at Wendron is probably equal top combo keeper with Scoffy.

Not many seasons left in Barrie? I am guessing at the grand old age of 23 he is past it lol

Was that a bit of a double chin on Barrie in the west briton today ???

23? He must have had one hell of a paper round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Thanks for the compliments everyone!!! Nothing wrong with a double chin is there??? I ain't the fittest keeper out there but I am the best I have got the safest hands in the south west I am brilliant at communicating with my team and I am an awesome shot stopper what more do u need in a keeper???

. Thanks for the compliments everyone!!! Nothing wrong with a double chin is there??? I ain't the fittest keeper out there but I am the best I have got the safest hands in the south west I am brilliant at communicating with my team and I am an awesome shot stopper what more do u need in a keeper???

Buy a round occasionaly.

Buy a round occasionaly.

. Money is tight down illogan

I think you should get out of Illogan a little Wackojnr. You obviously did,nt realise Luke Mcormack (Truro) Jason Chapman (Falmouth) Kevin Miller (Bodmin) these are ALL in the South West and thats just a few!

And this topic is about ecpl and combo keepers, none if the above stated by you play in these leagues, so if Barry thinks he is the best keeper in combo it's a valid shout

this topic could run forever, their are alot of decent keepers no one has mentioned dexter who is having a terrific season at pendeen ben minns makes save after save for holmans but doesn't get a look in coz he's not at a 'top' club same with the young lads at troon and aggie, jamie G was playing well for wendron early doors, its all about opinions, i think shaun carter should be playing at least combo but appreciate work gets in the way and i agree barrie is a class act but until he steps up people will always give him grief, though i think work might be an issue for him too, i've finished now :Santa: :c:

I think you should get out of Illogan a little Wackojnr. You obviously did,nt realise Luke Mcormack (Truro) Jason Chapman (Falmouth) Kevin Miller (Bodmin) these are ALL in the South West and thats just a few!

sorry mate I thought the south west ended at illogan!!! Sorry if I've touched a nerve lol

this topic could run forever, their are alot of decent keepers no one has mentioned dexter who is having a terrific season at pendeen ben minns makes save after save for holmans but doesn't get a look in coz he's not at a 'top' club same with the young lads at troon and aggie, jamie G was playing well for wendron early doors, its all about opinions, i think shaun carter should be playing at least combo but appreciate work gets in the way and i agree barrie is a class act but until he steps up people will always give him grief, though i think work might be an issue for him too, i've finished now :Santa::c:

BIG FISH LITTLE POND

I will say I do believe that Tavistock's Jamie castle has to be one of the best keepers I have seen in a long time. Great change of feet to tip some sexy shots over the bar. The Releasing of ball from his hands are looked to be direct to certain position and feet. When he comes for corners, it's like being hit by a train and continuos chit chat behind the back four. I would also say matt England has to be up there.

Didn't realise Barrie had a drink driving charge behind him like McCormack

I have to agree with hard tackle there think matt england jay richmond and jamie castle from tavy are having good seasons so far and having played against tavy i know when that castle guy comes for crosses or 1 on 1's he goes through everything even his own players @times and is a match winner!!!