Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL & Combo Goalkeepers

Your only as good as what you have in front of you the less shots you face on target the higher the percentage you'll save them. I've seen keepers let in 10 and have a blinder equally I've seen keepers flap at everything and keep a clean sheet, swings and roundabouts :-)

Chalky Is defo up there in the mix on his day he's a match winner.

Keepers we have played against this season that have impressed me so far.

Browny Liskeard and Bude Gk not sure of his name.

Also want to mention Scott Surley who helped us our first game of season due to Chalky being away. He made 2 great saves that day!

probably not everyone, but i'm sure people have the right to express an opinion on this topic. plus if you don't like the topic, then don't read it.

I do like to read it, BUT, everytime a thread like this starts, virtually everbody gets mentioned. Just like to try and see who people think is the best - not just their mates etc. It does tend to get a bit silly

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Hello Barry, you're not bad, I have seen you play some blinders.

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Hello Barry, you're not bad, I have seen you play some blinders.

Hello and this is?? Not bad 23 clean sheets in one season?? Surely that is pure class?? Lol