Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bosnich1

ECPL & Combo Goalkeepers

Didn't Chalky have a trial with Plymouth?

Holloway reckons the only reason he didn't offer him a contract was cause he was a few inches to short?

Haha that's funny!!!

Bang average at best

Your only as good as what you have in front of you the less shots you face on target the higher the percentage you'll save them. I've seen keepers let in 10 and have a blinder equally I've seen keepers flap at everything and keep a clean sheet, swings and roundabouts :-)

Chalky Is defo up there in the mix on his day he's a match winner.

Keepers we have played against this season that have impressed me so far.

Browny Liskeard and Bude Gk not sure of his name.

Also want to mention Scott Surley who helped us our first game of season due to Chalky being away. He made 2 great saves that day!

Bloody hell the cat uv just made me spit my tea every where!!!! If I remember rightly u would have struggled to play Trelawney league 5 let alone combo!!!! Couldn't catch chlamydia in Camborne an that's saying something

probably not everyone, but i'm sure people have the right to express an opinion on this topic. plus if you don't like the topic, then don't read it.

I do like to read it, BUT, everytime a thread like this starts, virtually everbody gets mentioned. Just like to try and see who people think is the best - not just their mates etc. It does tend to get a bit silly

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Brian Scoffin far more consistent than Wyatt and very modest with it a gentleman and a scholar

. I think someone wants me to retaliate!! Thank you Neil Curnow and Neal Jeffree and Phats!!! To be honest I am the best there is around end of topic ######

Hello Barry, you're not bad, I have seen you play some blinders.