Cornwall Football Forum

Arsenal V Blackburn

hammers

It was not a bad day for Arsenal just the keeper, looks as if he lost concentration, shows how even the top flight keepers can make a mistake, in fact it has been a bit of a nightmare for keepers at the start of this season.

Guest stealth

Bloomy,

As you stated that in your view Spurs were rubbish what happened to Arsenal today, :o

need I say more I rest my case.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::c::c:

no not realy wot can anyone say supporting a 2nd rate team X

Bloomy,

As you stated that in your view Spurs were rubbish what happened to Arsenal today, :o

Stealth

I read that to meen that you think Arsenal are a second rate team, I do not think so,

My comments were not critical of Arsenal, I was pointing out to Bloomy, that he was wrong to call Spurs rubbish, as the season has only now started,

& the battle for top places in the prem is never over until the fat lady sings.

Hammers :thumbsup::clapper::c: :c:

Once again, well said Hammers. :clapper: .. Just think if spurs are rubbish because we've only got 3 points from 3 games, How poor must man utd be?.

I still think they'll win the league and are a truly class outfit BUT surely I'm not the only football fan in the world that thinks they desperately need to secure the services of a "goalscorer"?. They have never replaced Van Nistelroy and just look at how many balls pass through the centre of the box because thay don't have that "poacher" kind of player. Saha is just a liability now because he misses more football than he plays and the same must be said for the superb but ageing Solskjaer.

I see Wenger is moaning about how "violent" Blackburn were against the goonies. The worst challenge of the game was made by van persie but I guess that Mr Whinger "didn't see it".

There's going to be alot of upsets this season and I personally think that it could be the best premiership season ever. Sven is already en-route to proving what a quality club manager he is, in Everton there's David Moyes who has a TEAM that battle and fight for eachother and are a superbly organised unit, Big Sam seems to be working his magic on the Toon, Harry has a pretty damn good squad at pompey, Curbs has a squad that's better than he's ever had before and IF he can get them bonded as a unit they will be there or there abouts.

None of the supposed "big 4" won this weekend and I think that at the moment, apart from Derby every other team is capable of beating anyone on their day.

Therefore I'll echo Hammers statement and tell Bloomy to keep his mouth shut and just enjoy what should be a great season for every supporter. By the way, has anyone noticed that there's always got to be an excuse from the manager when one of the "big 4" don't win?.

Arsenal didn't win because Blackburn were "Violent"??. Man Utd didn't win because Rooney has a broken foot and Ronaldo is banned??. Liverpool didn't win because of the dodgy penalty awarded to chelsea and Chelsea didn't win because the ref was biased towards Liverpool.

What nonsense, why is it inconceivable that Blackburn and Man city played well enough to get what they did out of the games and why can't Benitez and Moaninho admit that if their teams could actually put away a few of their chances, they would have comfortably won the game.

As much as i dislike the inadequacies of Martin Jol's tactically inept approach at times, even with his 3 first choice centrebacks, 3 first choice left backs, his first choice right midfielder all missing at the same time he made absolutely no excuses or moaned about the lengthy injury list. He stood infront of the camera's and apologised to the fans, admitted it wasn't good enough and said that there's no excuse because the team on the field was good enough to win the game's but they just played badly.

Why can't the other "top managers" act in the same way?.

Well said Coopsie,

I think you have just about sewn that one up, unfortunately, you will always get your Moaners, we have them at Falmouth they lost to St Blazey, through their own fault, but On Saterday's performance showed great inprovement but still some of the fans were Moaning,

In my book if that's they way they feel they should stay at home & read a comic,

Or watch Cbeebies.

Hammers :yahoo::clapper::c: :c:

They wouldn't understand Cbeebies mate, it would be way too complicated for them to comprehend. Everybody will always have an excuse but unfortunately the actual argument is simple. The ref can make a bad decision or not even give a decision that is clear for everyone else to see, a team may be more physical than the one they are playing against or a team may play more attractively than everyone else BUT the bottom line is "If you don't outscore your opponents, you don't win".No excuses, that's a fact.

Bloomy,

Stealth

I read that to meen that you think Arsenal are a second rate team, I do not think so,

My comments were not critical of Arsenal, I was pointing out to Bloomy, that he was wrong to call Spurs rubbish, as the season has only now started,

& the battle for top places in the prem is never over until the fat lady sings.

Hammers :thumbsup::clapper::c::c:

Hammers/Coopsie:

Tin hats at the ready fellas and look out because you may well need them, Stealth is in fact an Arse fan and I would say he was referring to west ham being a 2nd rate team. (Could be wrong).

Bombs away ! :D

The 2nd rate team of West Ham that "DID THE DOUBLE" over Arsenal and Man Utd last season you mean cockerkneeboy?. Perhaps Bloomy is not too happy with his current team and just needs to vent a few frustrations?.

So why would an Arsenal fan say the words "The premiership is coming bact to the bridge"?. Did he actually just get it wrong and meant to say "The premiership is going back to the bridge" OR was it a "Freudian slip" and he subconsciously wishes that he supported Chelsea?.

Cockerkneeboy,

Are you saying that Stealth has lost his memory, & is unable to remember last year , if you are then he has got a big Problem,

in fairness I have to say I do not disloke Arsenal, all teams go through bad patches,

still I am sure that you are happy with the Hammers weekend result.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::clapper::c: :c:

Cockerkneeboy,

Are you saying that Stealth has lost his memory, & is unable to remember last year , if you are then he has got a big Problem,

in fairness I have to say I do not disloke Arsenal, all teams go through bad patches,

still I am sure that you are happy with the Hammers weekend result.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::clapper::c::c:

hammers/Coopsie

Im not saying anything of the sort, Trust me though put on the tin hats chaps. :D

hammers: Yes very happy with the result but i have to admit the penalty was a bit over the top, Ok the ball had gone past the keeper but was heading out of play at the time, Still we needed a bit of luck which is what the Chelscum got a large slice of sunday, If thats a penalty then im a monkeys uncle and to make it worse fat frank scored the damn thing.

Blackburn have been fined £100,000 for having the worst disciplinary record of the season they recieved 7 red cards and a shameful 111 yellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last season.

They face a further £50,000 fine if they do not improve their behaviour this season.

Chelsea, West Ham and wigan got letters of warning to curb their behaviour aswell or face fines.

Blackburns fine was dished out just hours after Arsene Wenger accused blackburn of a `desire for violence`.

Who said Wenger is winging? ARSENE KNOWS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! hahahaha

So i`d have to say Arsenal are the better team, also they had the least amount of fouls last season FACT!

Bloomy,

hammers - i would always take a point away from home - as posts pointed out - it was a bad for lens...not the whole team, we were missing a number of key players so i wudve taken a point. as for calling spurs 'rubbish' it was a toungue in cheek comment......of course i cant stand them (or west ham) and after all the stuck the gunners have taken all close season....i was just excited that all the hype surrounding spurs backfired coz no one wudve expected them to lose to sunderland and everton. as for your side......... anyone who supports a team with bellamy, bowyer, kieran ( i'm crap) dyer ....... then a truly feel sorry for you. your side has got some idiots in it.

Bloomy,

hammers - i would always take a point away from home - as posts pointed out - it was a bad for lens...not the whole team, we were missing a number of key players so i wudve taken a point. as for calling spurs 'rubbish' it was a toungue in cheek comment......of course i cant stand them (or west ham) and after all the stuck the gunners have taken all close season....i was just excited that all the hype surrounding spurs backfired coz no one wudve expected them to lose to sunderland and everton. as for your side......... anyone who supports a team with bellamy, bowyer, kieran ( i'm crap) dyer ....... then a truly feel sorry for you. your side has got some idiots in it.

bloomy fella

Well put and I see your point of view, One thing though I’m sure most of us were supporting West Ham before the players mentioned above even turned up at the club so not quite our fault I guess. :P

Now do I bet on Arsenal to beat west ham this year or the other way round as I expect after previous results in the last couple of seasons surly we would be favourites meaning I would get a better return if I put the wedge on you boys (what do you think my friend) :D :clapper:

Dear Bloomy,

you have not been on the forum for long & already you are prooving yourself to be a bit an idiot, You & the Judge should get together,

because like him your nasty, & stupid comments are not worth, a sensible reply, because your brain is clocked up with a load of Cr--p

Hammers :yahoo::yahoo::c: :c:

Bloomy,

bloomy fella

Well put and I see your point of view, One thing though I’m sure most of us were supporting West Ham before the players mentioned above even turned up at the club so not quite our fault I guess. :P

Now do I bet on Arsenal to beat west ham this year or the other way round as I expect after previous results in the last couple of seasons surly we would be favourites meaning I would get a better return if I put the wedge on you boys (what do you think my friend) :D:clapper:

cockneyboy - how can i argue with the facts?!! you have done us over the past few seasons....the double in fact last year i believe!! i do however like the way you put it, unlike that hammers fella....what a great reply he put to my last post....insulting me and getting personal over a football forum....well done mate....how old are you out of interest hammers??? my last post clearly just mentioned the players your side has signed, and i for one would not be happy if my side had signed them...they just cause trouble wherever they go, and for a man who appears to be switched on, i am suprised in curbishley. if HAMMERS, you do not agree with my opinions then fine....that is football. but do not result in getting personal.

as for your bet COCKNEY BOY. .....stick your money on the gooners......sense will prevail this season and the better team will pick up the points!!!

Dear Bloomy,

you have not been on the forum for long & already you are prooving yourself to be a bit an idiot, You & the Judge should get together,

because like him your nasty, & stupid comments are not worth, a sensible reply, because your brain is clocked up with a load of Cr--p

Hammers :yahoo::yahoo::c::c:

what aspect of my post was nasty then hammers????? you calling me an idiot and that my brain is clocked up with crap would suggest nastiness. try acting like cockneyboy and get your points across with a little dignity instead of looking a little on the immature side my friend

###### 'up the arse'

Bloomy,

in all the time that I have been on the forum I have never said nasty things about other teams, or players, or the club, I might say that I do not like a particular club, & that some players do not allways play fair, but that is all, with refeerence to West Hams new players, yes some of their past records have not been good, but that does not meen that now that they are with West Ham that they are still baddies,

I believe in giving every one a chance to be better players, & to be better persons on & off the field, it is the easiest thing in the world to be critical,

Have you & I always been at our best behaviour at all times, I very much doubt it,

so let us leave this one on the shelf & see how things turn out,

Hammers :clapper::c: :c:

Guest stealth

cockboy dont worry about the tin hats lets be honest(you kw wot that word means dont you? ) WEST HAM shouldnt even be in the prem, I FIND IT STRANGE HOW THEY CAN FINE YOU £5.5 MILLION BUT NOT DEDUCT ANY POINTS, SOMETHING DODGY THERE I WOOD SAY, WEST HAM SHOULD HAV HAD POINTS DEDUCTED BECAUSE THEY MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE WRONG 2 BE FINED £5.5 MILLION (BK handers )

Tell that to Leeds Utd. However fining them was not an option due to their financial problems. The 15 point deduction is very harsh the players did not take the club into administration however due to the action of the higher archy the fans and the players have had to suffer (although they deserve too supporting Leeds) and take the deduction on the chin.

In the case of West Ham they had the money to pay the fine so I suspect the govening body felt it was the right thing to do, however, I think that they should thank their lucky stars because if they had lost 3 or 6 points 5.5 million would have been a drop in the ocean to what they would have lost going down into the championship.

I hope that the players realise what a lucky escape the club has had and now concentrate on the football and job at hand, I think they owe this to their long suffering fans.

cockboy dont worry about the tin hats lets be honest(you kw wot that word means dont you? ) WEST HAM shouldnt even be in the prem, I FIND IT STRANGE HOW THEY CAN FINE YOU £5.5 MILLION BUT NOT DEDUCT ANY POINTS, SOMETHING DODGY THERE I WOOD SAY, WEST HAM SHOULD HAV HAD POINTS DEDUCTED BECAUSE THEY MUST HAVE BEEN IN THE WRONG 2 BE FINED £5.5 MILLION (BK handers )

Has anybody got a copy of Microsoft word as I believe it has a spell check on it, That’s Cockerkneeboy and please your on the net now so stop shouting. :D

Got my tin hat on (Just kidding stealth) :thumbsup:

stealth- "shut up".

Firstly there's no need to be so offensive to cockerkneeboy or any other user of this forum for that matter. It just demonstrates an obvious lack of respect and debating ability on your behalf.

To insinuate that the FA would accept backhander's is also an absolutely unbelievable demonstration of narrow mindedness (you do know what that is don't you) on your behalf. I think you'll find that West Ham were actually fined for either not registering the player correctly OR employing the services of a player who is owned by a third party without prior acceptance by those concerned at FA Headquarters.

There's also the fact that the club known as West Ham was under different ownership when Tevez was taken on board and this clearly had to be taken into consideration by any disciplinary panel because although Eggert Magnusson and his board were obviously delighted to have the services of a player such as Tevez, it was not them that signed him. Infact one could argue that it was a totally different club that signed him because the whole structure,management,coaching staff,board members etc etc changed when Mr Magnusson took over the club.

Perhaps Mr Magnusson feels harshly done by because he's received a £5million fine for something that was absolutely nothing to do with him. He's clearly a good man with a passion for the game and I believe that he'll certainly give as much backing as is necessary to any manager to see that West Ham are back up there with atleast the top 7 or 8 in the league. The question is "is Curbishley the man to take the club forward"??.

stealth, try thinking before you speak and then when you do speak, try and make it atleast a little interesting and demonstrate even the smallest amount of intellectualism and I think that people may actually want to hear what you have to say?.

OH, 1 more thing...... cockerkneeboy is right you know, and if you're interested I may be able to run off a copy of Microsoft Word to help you with that spelling/English problem