Cornwall Football Forum

Any games off today

Fal athletic vs cury off, cury couldn't raise a side

sorry to the Falmouth lads for the late cancellation of today's fixture, we have struggled all season to put a team together for a number of different reasons. I am sure that this is just a blip were to many players were un available due to other commitments. We are always looking for new players to strengthen our squad and I am sure we will be fine next week.

sorry to the Falmouth lads for the late cancellation of today's fixture, we have struggled all season to put a team together for a number of different reasons. I am sure that this is just a blip were to many players were un available due to other commitments. We are always looking for new players to strengthen our squad and I am sure we will be fine next week.

the reason behind the loss of 6 players at the last minute was unforeseen and couldn't be help

the reason behind the loss of 6 players at the last minute was unforeseen and couldn't be help

Locked up I heard, must have been a good night out.

:( Hayle 4ths v newlyn na

gutted about not having a game today. newlyn couldnt

raise a side.dissapointed that we werent told sooner

it would have saved us the effort of putting the nets up

and filling the rabbit holes etc. oh well easiest 3 points

weve got all season. roll on next week :drink:

Locked up I heard, must have been a good night out.

not far of the truth backlash from a stag night in Falmouth but for legal reasons I won't go any further into it. If Falmouth get the 3 points then fair play rules are rules at least we will get to play u later in the season. Once again sorry to Falmouth today for letting them down but like I said unforeseen circumstances resulted in players being unable to make today's game

Pendeen Res v Redruth res off no ref

Well, not strictly true. It is just that the timings were all wrong. I had a call at 9.07am to advise no referee. I suggested to Pendeen that we might be able to find a ref. By 9.33am, having spoken to the appropriate authorities, a referee had been found.

Regrettably, Pendeen's players had already rearranged their work commitments, which is fair enough, as work and money comes first. A real shame though on a nice day for football.

Catch you later in the season.