Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 8th December

careful FAB15,the hierachy read these forums and before you know it you have got a ban for expressing your opinion :(

im not disagreeing with you about the bans Stu but how can they ban someone for expressing an opinion? Seems like freedom of speech is no longer allowed in this country?

And what's to stop anyone making a username as someone they dislike and then making posts as them and then the innocent party getting a ban?

Like I said, not arguing. Just making the point and asking the question?

careful FAB15,the hierachy read these forums and before you know it you have got a ban for expressing your opinion :(

im not disagreeing with you about the bans Stu but how can they ban someone for expressing an opinion? Seems like freedom of speech is no longer allowed in this country?

And what's to stop anyone making a username as someone they dislike and then making posts as them and then the innocent party getting a ban?

Like I said, not arguing. Just making the point and asking the question?

they cant ban u if u email the ref direct but they will fine n ban u if the ref takes offence 2 wot uve put on here,i know cos had it happen 2 me last season after the ref didnt like wot i wrote in a summary of the game from my view

totally agree with you solly..........a law to themselves springs to mind. what we all see is an opinion, and lets face it this is what the forim is for, others will see this a dig at the referee and will take sides and potentially deal with accordingly.

Dave Grose, one of my players e-mailed the ref telling him what he thought was right and wrong last season , referee took that to the powers of bee and player got 5 game ban :SM_carton:

Refuse to have Sean Edge reffing your games if all teams stand together the Fa will have to act no one has a good word to say about him and if u all go to boycot the league surely he can be stripped of his badges the bloke is a JOKE,I dont play anymore so will i get fined or served a banning order to enter grounds around cornwall i am not here stirring but the bloke sent me off 3 seasons ago when he travelled up with the away team (plenyt) let awful tackles go unpunished i ask him to calm things down,get told to shut up by him,i tell him to shut up and i am sent and £35 fine.

totally agree with you solly..........a law to themselves springs to mind. what we all see is an opinion, and lets face it this is what the forim is for, others will see this a dig at the referee and will take sides and potentially deal with accordingly.

Dave Grose, one of my players e-mailed the ref telling him what he thought was right and wrong last season , referee took that to the powers of bee and player got 5 game ban :SM_carton:

i rang up the ccfa thinking it was a piss take n some lady explained that i cud of emailed the ref telling him wot i thought of his performance n no action cud b taken but cos i put it on a public forum he wasnt happy had a moan n i got £35 fine n 2 match ban,the thing is SOME refs cant admit wen they're wrong n kick up a fuss 2 cover their mistakes where others will admit they got it wrong but wiv out them we wudnt have a game so wot do u do??????

Undertaker read my post i am not slating all refs i am slating sean edge,the bloke has a duty of care to players but spoils games being card happy last season he had sent 70 and booked even more thats a fact,so its not mistakes taking cards out your pocket is it. this ref is pissed on power FACT

As a fellow ref i can`t see what good it does to come on here ripping into Shaun . If you have a problem with any ref go though the right channels and let them look into it , . yes i know you will say that the County will not do anything , but it will not hurt to try . I also would like to add I`m sure NO player would like it if any referee came onto this forum and willingly name a them calling him a moron and totally slagging him off about his ability to play football , i`m certain the ref would not be officiating for a while as the FA / County would come down on them like a ton of bricks .

If this is what the forum is for and people feel it right to post disparaging remarks about Referees then maybe some of you should take a step back and have a long hard look at yourselves , and maybe the forum adminastrators should do the same ,.

Whats happenning out bere at the moment? heard they were poor today? Millbrook with the win of the week, hammering bude, got to make them favourites now?

Tavi and Saltash quietly going about their business, dont think either will win the league at all, but champion league and europa places could be a target for these two.

Parkway only had the bare 11 today i hear, sounds like Lewis Young is hitting form at the right time for them.

Nice to hear opinions and reflections from both sides, jayjay i heard you kept your team in the game and if it wasnt for you it could have been a cricket score?

Elburton could have caused an upset today against Torpoint, just as they did against them away.

I look at this league, the teams who play in it, and the players in those teams...what a league!!!! in MY opinion, a better standard than the Carlsberg West division.

Yeah we bere were poor on saturday the game as whole was poor but worst of all was the pitch awful lots been said about p&d pitches i bet most are better than what we had to play on saturday

W

totally agree with what your saying goodsense :thumbsup:

W

bradley (fab 15) can i ask you what was the reason you got send off yesterday??

i only ask because i am curious :thumbsup:

nice to see you as well goodsense yesterday :thumbsup:

I believe he got sent off for saying 'for fucks sake ref' after the referee awarded a foul against him. I know you'll say By the letter of the law mr edge was perfectly entitled to dismiss him but what about using a bit of common sence & man management? The players team is losing and he's obviously fustrated. He's not exactly seriously abusing the ref is he!

Wrong! Said it once did he are you sure Evo? Also are you saying he was sent off when the ref awarded the free-kick? Why don't enlighten everyone as you must have been close by!

knowing tyson personally he has never said they will definitely win the league, he thinks they have a chance but he isn't arrogant enough to say 'we will win the league' bude have got the best squad they have had for a while so they are right to feel they are in with a shout but tyson knows there are some good teams in the division. they have made a good start but need to get a win next time out as they have had a couple of poor league results. its december not april so the talk of winning the league is ridiculously premature. I understand that bude's aim is to go up, if they do that by winning the league that would be a bonus.

Bit shocked reading the Roche result today :( these are games title chanllengers need to win really, but Spose you can't win them all.

Sure this is just a minor blip today and they will still be strong contenders.

Should'nt really be seen as a shock to be honest! They beat us at home which could of gone either way, so we have just repaid the favour! You all keep raving about Bodmin and Roche.....however Kilk have beaten both of these teams now. Quite happy being underdogs, remember Kilk have only lost 1 all season too. St Teath look like the team to beat tbh.