Cornwall Football Forum

Rafa Benitez

Goldeneye

2 horse race for the title then I suppose it always was from the first week of the season in reality.

Must be good if you live in Manchester but pretty boring for the rest of the nation considering that compared to the best in Europe,City and United are pretty average.

I'm a City fan but i couldn't agree more very average. If their was a European league of 20 teams they would both be in the bottom half i reckon.

Chelsea are missing John Terry, they have no one to organise the defence, slowing up he may be but a vital cog that's hard to replace.

I don't think Harry Redknapp would be the man, he may win a knock out cup tournament but fails at the highest level, not so long ago when way out in front for a Champions league place he lost the plot and his job, to think England could have been lumbered with him.

:yahoo: Arsene Wenger from Arsenal to Chelsea at the end of the season could be a transfer no one expected. :yahoo:

Chelsea are missing John Terry, they have no one to organise the defence, slowing up he may be but a vital cog that's hard to replace.

I don't think Harry Redknapp would be the man, he may win a knock out cup tournament but fails at the highest level, not so long ago when way out in front for a Champions league place he lost the plot and his job, to think England could have been lumbered with him.

:yahoo: Arsene Wenger from Arsenal to Chelsea at the end of the season could be a transfer no one expected. :yahoo:

Not a chance.

• 1 month later...