Cornwall Football Forum

Who will win the duchy Prem?!

Calstock? Haha! Only joking if our side stays up it will be a massive achievement as our squad was playing duchy 4 last year.

On the other hand, I have not seen AFC St Austell play this year but saw them a few years ago and they were a well drilled outfit. The only team that I have seen that are better than them is the newly reformed St Minver playing in Duchy 3.

So I say St Austell but I think Saltash will be close.

Having played last years champions Fowey I don't think they will challenge, although a very good side they rely on the lad Frampton up front too heavily.

All said, it's going to be a long season if this weather continues!

fowey will be there or where abouts come end season it aint all about one player in that team seen them play this season and there as good as anything ive seen in east cornwall one and prem this year a good unit and can pass the ball right through the team only thing that might be there downfall is deffence quite slow but very clued up so swings in circles and st minver are a good team but lacking another real striker boy northcott good but over two aint up to scratch in that team just lucky to have 10 quality players around them

St minver are not in the premier

St minver are not in the premier

Guess they won't win it then ?

?

no but they got a very good chance of winning duchy 3. With the side they got

Got some good sides to face yet, nothing garanteed in footy. Treat all teams with resect and hope were goodenough on the day?

think the prem is still wide open teams only need a few good results strung together and be right back in their. st austell do have a every good side and would be good to see them in east cornwall for the club. theirs plenty of time for slip ups yet the top teams havent played anyone yet. i would rule torpoint out either thought they played decent football and solid base throughout.