Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results - Saturday 24-11-12

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please or text me on 07597907549 with any info.

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

24th November 2012

Hayle Reserves P-P Illogan RBL

Holman SC P-P Goonhavern Athletic

Ludgvan P-P St Day

Mullion P-P Pendeen Rovers

Penryn Athletic Reserves P-P Wendron United

St Agnes P-P Porthleven Reserves

St Ives Town P-P Falmouth Town Reserves

St Just P-P Falmouth Athletic

Troon P-P RNAS Culdrose

FULL SET OF POSTPONEMENTS

Combo website updated

http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/nindex.html

Holmans pitch inspection at 11:15......well when I get dressed and motivated. Blaythorne normally pretty good in non biblical Noahs Ark weather but this weekend is the premier league of dampness I'm taking water wings a rubber duck and a copy of kevin costners dvd waterworld with me just to be on the safe side

Holmans pitch inspection at 11:15......well when I get dressed and motivated. Blaythorne normally pretty good in non biblical Noahs Ark weather but this weekend is the premier league of dampness I'm taking water wings a rubber duck and a copy of kevin costners dvd waterworld with me just to be on the safe side

Apparently Goonhavern's pitch is playable Pitty so the fixture could be reversed if Blaythorne is waterlogged...

Weather now officially biblical!!!

Holmans v goonhavern off

Sorry mama sidble spoke to will to cancel and he didn't mention reversing the fixture at the time and we've now txt everyone to cancel.....I think goonhavern would regret it if played the pitch would be trashed