Cornwall Football Forum

Best keeper in all Trelawny Leagues

Having watched many clips of the keepers being mentioned Carter has had some outstanding performances and this showed last season, when he really stepped up to the plate with Hayle. Buckley has been there and done it as it is said for many years. Kitchy aint too bad but buckley is in league of his own in the Trelawny league that ive seen for a few years. Not really visited the lower leagues but i did see clips of a chap when i watched illogan last season in goal for Carharrick having a blinder. He was a big fella but kept the score line down. Helston 2nds keeper is also very good but has a attitude.

so ..

Buckley

Carter

Kitchen

Carharrack Lad

Helston 2nds Lad.

Having watched many clips of the keepers being mentioned Carter has had some outstanding performances and this showed last season, when he really stepped up to the plate with Hayle. Buckley has been there and done it as it is said for many years. Kitchy aint too bad but buckley is in league of his own in the Trelawny league that ive seen for a few years. Not really visited the lower leagues but i did see clips of a chap when i watched illogan last season in goal for Carharrick having a blinder. He was a big fella but kept the score line down. Helston 2nds keeper is also very good but has a attitude.

so ..

Buckley

Carter

Kitchen

Carharrack Lad

Helston 2nds Lad.

Helston 2nds lad with attitude....Dan Loomes....is no longer playing...but yes good keeper

so ..

Buckley

Carter

Kitchen

Carharrack Lad

Helston 2nds Lad.

Was that when Illogan played Carharrack away ? Great game he had Jamie Chown!

bleedy hell never thought id see my name on one of these lists. could of been any game with carharrack last season, hence my pic of players player etc trophies lol im not a big head at all and its a great pleasure to be mentioned with these great keepers. but im not in there markets yet esp as now i stand on the touchline being a manager in the lower leagues of tre div 4 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Clipper Bars Keeper!

Hes actually a good keeper

Exactly. Hence why I have suggested him in this Topic :)

who do u play for then have we played u before? yh our keeper is quality we had a bad run from poor defence/mid field but today he showed how good he was conceding only 1 goal and winning 3.1 against troon 3rds.... its was a lucky goal which bounced over the defenders head but a very good finish from troons greg stephens to score past him but that was all troon could get past him the boys quality.