Cornwall Football Forum

Best keeper in all Trelawny Leagues

Shaun Carter is the best...

thats a big statement im not sure have not seen enough of them but lets remember shaun carter couldnt oust alan buckley until this season and alans old enough to be his dad . sorry alan . Redruth have a quality keeper in jason kitchen and im sure there are a few more out there . by no means a one horse race

Why not go the whole hog and name the best players for each position - and don't forget to put which club they play for so they can be tapped up by higher teams......

bit touchy?

not at all - nothing to be touchy about - just this type of thing gets on here every so often and it ends up being a back-slapping exercise between mates

Guest BenTheYeti

I say Big Graham Gritthiths who now plays for Constantine but was previously at Aggie.

Ben Pitts is a good young keeper, give him a couple of seasons...

He was brilliant against Halsetown in one of the cup games last season.. he makes me look short!

Ha ha love it Pete!!! You are actually the only one this season so I'll give it to you for that save mate!!! Agree with Jolzy, Den pulls off save after save every week, great reflexes for a 50 year old!!! Got to be the best 7 fingered keeper in the World I reckon!! :-)

I say Big Graham Gritthiths who now plays for Constantine but was previously at Aggie.

Ben Pitts is a good young keeper, give him a couple of seasons...

He was brilliant against Halsetown in one of the cup games last season.. he makes me look short!

I know Graham looks as old as me and obviously is much more unfit but hes still only 25......plenty of time to improve and test himself if he wants to

Shaun carter is by far better then both alan and kitchy, and proved that by keeping hayle in games last year by making save after save after save

seymour again you don't know what you talkin about Alan been the best junior keeper in cornwall for the last ten years by none!!!! he has done it all, what has shaun done??? saying that i admire shaun he is a good keeper but not in my bros class same with kitchy!! Alan has kept so many good teams in the games he's played in great shot stopper and talker..... seymour you didn't see him in his prime!!

Yeh Seymour what do you know my bro is the best by far not as good as me or as good looking or as rich or as big headed but the best by far? Behind me don't forget that Seymour !!!!!! I mean I know where talking keepers but I'm actually the best thing since sliced bread ?

Yours truly Darren god of gods. ######

Love u daz x

Shaun carter is by far better then both alan and kitchy, and proved that by keeping hayle in games last year by making save after save after save

seymour again you don't know what you talkin about Alan been the best junior keeper in cornwall for the last ten years by none!!!! he has done it all, what has shaun done??? saying that i admire shaun he is a good keeper but not in my bros class same with kitchy!! Alan has kept so many good teams in the games he's played in great shot stopper and talker..... seymour you didn't see him in his prime!!

Dont be silly, he may have been the best for 10 years on 50 years but carter is by far the better man now, and has been for last couple of seasons, not saying alan isnt a good keeper but id much rather shaun in my team instead of him anyday

If these keepers have all dropped down from playing senior football then theyre all top keepers in trelawny league! Dont think anyone should question Al's ability, hes knocking on abit now! Shauns a quality keeper and hopefully he can be as good/consistent as Al has been for next 10years!

I dont know if he's still playing but Kevin Toy was a quality keeper, played at falmouth athletic and he was old then!

Dont be silly, he may have been the best for 10 years on 50 years but carter is by far the better man now, and has been for last couple of seasons, not saying alan isnt a good keeper but id much rather shaun in my team instead of him anyday

I don't think neither would want you in there team any day.... Ha

Yeh Seymour what do you know my bro is the best by far not as good as me or as good looking or as rich or as big headed but the best by far? Behind me don't forget that Seymour !!!!!! I mean I know where talking keepers but I'm actually the best thing since sliced bread ?

Love u daz x

Haha! This Comment is the best thing since sliced bread.

Love u daz x

The thing is though - he isn't joking, ho ho ho.

Love u daz x

The thing is though - he isn't joking, ho ho ho.

I know. Good old Daz ;)