Cornwall Football Forum

Games off & Postponed 24th Nov

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BenTheYeti

Pitch was in relatively good condition before we kicked off,despite the Colts match finishing just prior,but the weather had the final say.

I was going to come up to watch but when it started getting worse, I never thought you'd even kick off.. let alone get to 55 minutes!

Heard you had a chat with Mr Bonner too.. haha

Guest BenTheYeti

Would have been nice to see you up there Ben.Rain was driving right into the concrete shelter!

Was a decent evenly fought game to watch actually in spite of the dreadful conditions and also played in a fair and correct manner.

Young referee Jordan Myatt was excellent throughout and missed nothing.

If I didn't live at the other side of town and have no means of transport.. I'd have been there! Had my water wings out and everything!

When's the replay?

Would have been nice to see you up there Ben.Rain was driving right into the concrete shelter!

Was a decent evenly fought game to watch actually in spite of the dreadful conditions and also played in a fair and correct manner.

Young referee Jordan Myatt was excellent throughout and missed nothing.

If I didn't live at the other side of town and have no means of transport.. I'd have been there! Had my water wings out and everything!

When's the replay?

Have to wait for the League to let both clubs know.Presumably the game will be replayed sometime soon.