Cornwall Football Forum

Games off & Postponed 24th Nov

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BenTheYeti

I wonder if Truro and Plymouth are ready for the influx of bored looking husbands and boyfriends, carrying 17 shopping bags in each hand today...

Not heard about Halsetown vs Chacewater being called off yet but it's been raining here most of the morning..

Any news on cilijah Carharrick Reserves vs Frogpool Reserves? Really don't want everyone in our team to travel from all over the shop to be told its cancelled. Also ALBION vsCARHARRICK is OFF

We phoned clijah this morning and were told its up to the ref

There's no point us going down there. Ref will call it off if you guys don't :(

I wonder if Truro and Plymouth are ready for the influx of bored looking husbands and boyfriends, carrying 17 shopping bags in each hand today...

Not heard about Halsetown vs Chacewater being called off yet but it's been raining here most of the morning..

Must be better weather in St.Ives than the rest of the County Ben as not heard from Halsetown as yet.

Must be better weather in St.Ives than the rest of the County Ben as not heard from Halsetown as yet.

Just spoken to Halsetown and the game is ON although St.Ives are playing a Colts match on it first! St.Ives Rugby Club match is off.

Just spoken to Halsetown and the game is ON although St.Ives are playing a Colts match on it first! St.Ives Rugby Club match is off.

Well looks like we're gonna have a great afternoon!!!

Just glad that i don't have to wash the kit!

Guest BenTheYeti

Just glad that i don't have to wash the kit!

It's absolutely buggering it down here now.. almost certain that one will be off now, and if it isn't.. it will be after 10 minutes!.. feel sorry for the Chacewater lads having to come down in this..