Cornwall Football Forum

Games off & Postponed 24th Nov

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cescfab_4

Fowey v Torpoint Athletic

Game still on at the moment, not to be called until Saturday morning (if neccessary). Hopefully the pitch can drain, looking forward to a game of football.

Anyone from grampound able to say what the pitch is looking like ? Missus is threatening Xmas shopping if off so fingers crossed its ok !!

I looked at the pitch this morning and I would say that it is right on the edge of being unplayable but if we were playing this afternoon the game would probably go ahead. If it rains heavily overnight I doubt if the match will be on tomorrow. Pitch will be inspected at about 9.00am in the morning but looks like it could well be shopping for lots of us this Saturday if the weather forecast is anywhere near correct.

Guest BenTheYeti

Anyone know what conditions are like in Constantine? I know it can get a bit boggy down there at this time of the year..

Only on one side :P

Haha true! Though we played there this time last year and it was the top half and the middle that ruined for 45 minutes before the ref called it off.. the bottom end was relatively unscathed! Probably had someone rubbish playing on the left wing who we didn't want to pass too (think it was me..)

St.Erme v Storm res doubtful. Just spoke to Andy and he's gonna look at the pitch again at 10.30am in the morning. Cut up quite badly last week and with all that rain on top this week? As everyone says, could be a case of more off than on tomorrow if more rain overnight. :-(

St.Erme v Storm res doubtful. Just spoke to Andy and he's gonna look at the pitch again at 10.30am in the morning. Cut up quite badly last week and with all that rain on top this week? As everyone says, could be a case of more off than on tomorrow if more rain overnight. :-(

the forecast is awful for tomorrow :( hopefully be better for your visit to helston next week rappo

Trelawny Premier Threemilestone v Penzance Postponed. Been told the pitch is a bit damp.
meant to be played at malpas? same camborne park vs trelander off would like thank all from trelander aswell as people at our club did best to try other locations to get game on another one victim of the weather

Won't mind if you call that off Dobbie!!! Tough month for us coming up!!!

1st) Helston Away

8th) Gwinear Home

15th) Marazion Away

22nd) Helston Home

29th) Camborne Pk Home

We could go from top 5 to bottom 5 by the new year mate!!! Merry Xmas!! :-(

alternatively you could go from top 5 to top!! obviously hoping you dont!