Cornwall Football Forum

weds night football

Beaker do you support Man Utd aswel?

Or just a glory hunter in Cornish football??

Easy to support a team that have a massive budget and who are a big fish in a small pond with no ambition.

Even I know there's no massive budget at bodmin, players play for gilby because he's the best manager in the league.

hobb's takes a third of what he was getting at tavi to play at Bodmin, not always getting 90 minutes (which he always did at tavi)

Im not beaker's number 1 fan but felt the need to point this out.

Thanks Barry , and no I am not a Man Utd fan. I only support my local team. If Bodmin do not want promotion then that's ok with me. This is a money thing and if the League does not make us take promotion then we are doing nothing wrong. All in the interest of the club.

Thanks Barry , and no I am not a Man Utd fan. I only support my local team. If Bodmin do not want promotion then that's ok with me. This is a money thing and if the League does not make us take promotion then we are doing nothing wrong. All in the interest of the club.

As long there winning then you'll be a loyal fan..!! Well done you

The officials of this league, being based in Exeter have no common sense concerning fixtures and this has been the case sinceits formation. Every decision has always fgavoured Devon clubs and I doubt whether they have ever themselves travelled to a cornish football ground. Coincidentally the top 7 or 8 clubs are 95% cornish - how stange !

Suggest you have a read of this:

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/sport/10078333.Washout_/