Cornwall Football Forum

Carharrack Res Players Wanted.

Jamie C

If you are currently at a club and not enjoying or just fancy a new challenge, then we are currently looking for some new players to stengthen the squad.

Carharrack Reserves play in Trelawny Divison 4. With a first team currently in Trelawny Premier.

We Train on a Wednesday Night 8-9 at Redruth School.

So, if you fancy a challenge. Give me a ring 07554001848

Jamie Chown - Carharrack Reserve Team Manager

Guest BenTheYeti

played there in the 80,s won the league and reached two finals,luckily Johnny Webster was on my side. :) smashing little side,and always had a great time back the club.

The last time I saw Johnny Webster, he had me by the throat accusing me of cheating.. :wacko:

Guest BenTheYeti

Haha.. he was playing for Robartes at the time.. I think they'd been unbeaten for about 14 months, and we turned up at Clijah and found ourselves 5-0 up at half time. Naturally the onslaught came in the second half, but we managed to get more goals on the break and thought we were well away at 8-3.. They pulled one back and a couple of minutes later a long ball got played through the middle, the striker thought about leaving it (a good 3 yards off), but then chased it down.. I flagged it and Sir Wesbter went potty at me!

To be fair, he was a bit "vocal" that afternoon to say the least..