Cornwall Football Forum

East cornwall 1 star 11

Gk Neil Mitchell (Roche) CB Shaun Osborne (Roche) CB Joe Stone (St Stephen) CB St Teath Captain unsure of name RM St Teath winger again unsure of name but outstanding CM Neil Trudgeon (Roche) CM 'Alex' unsure of full name (Pymstock) CM Ryan Stephen (St Stephen) LM Sanchez-Cabello (St Stephens Borough) ST Peel (Polperro) ST Jordan Willmott (St Stephen)

Not seen everyone yet,but those who have stood out for me;

GK Jamie Blatchford Callington (1st team keeper)

LB Jordan Powell Polperro

CB Simmonds St Teath

CB Big lad St Stephen,unsure of name

RB Jamie Powell Polperro

CM Dave Gilbert Polperro

CM Trudgeon Roche

CM Ted Meagor St Teath

CM young Callington lad

ST Dominic Richardson Polperro

ST Jordi Willmot St Stephen

A bit harsh about the roche lino but your entitled to your opinion I could say the same about other teams lino but I won't, bodmin to win the league unitedrinho I would say its a bit early to predict that with st teath,roche playing well and having games in hand

A bit harsh about the roche lino but your entitled to your opinion I could say the same about other teams lino but I won't, bodmin to win the league unitedrinho I would say its a bit early to predict that with st teath,roche playing well and having games in hand

Correct babos!!

• 3 weeks later...

no bodmin players mentioned "poor" james baker, ashley white, nick doel and aaron clark all top players all should be in this team..........

james baker is over wieght and poor player!

Ashley white is bang average at best!

Come out of your bubble

Not familiar with the bodmin squad this term. judging by the names mentioned here, their makeup is somewhat of poor plymouth based players, so how are they top?

Was that the Baker who played in P and D 4 last year? Doel and White spend more time on the sidelines than on the pitch, awful attitudes!!!!