Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Results for Saturday 17th November

Great back to back away wins for Morwenstow, after a tough start, losing their long term manager, it seems they are rebuilding nicely. Just on the Bude subject, it is definitely the strongest squad they have had for a long time, i would think they would there or there abouts, they poached one of their best players from Morwenstow, Jamie Etherington, who is a class act. I think this was one of the main reasons Alan Hockin left as he had managed Jamie from a young age and i believe i am right in thinking, when Bude didn't want him! Loyalty does not come into things now, even at a local level.

I appreciate the comment 'GreenBlood' but I left Morwenstow after Alan had already decided his time was up. He was my manager for a good 6-7 years, stuck with him when I 'could' have gone back to Bude in recent years so loyalty was always the case. He left, so I left. I am glad to see you've picked up in recent games, deserve some credit where it's due but I am enjoying my stint on the right hand side at Bude. 2 good clubs.