Cornwall Football Forum

weeks with no games!!!!!

Why do teams have no games on so many saturdays????? Who is in charge of fixtures this year, couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery comes to mind, local football will go down hill fast...........

So you are the great administrator Cornish football has been waiting for............... I assume you have experience of arranging football fixtures in the past ????????????(not).........involved fully with a local football club ??????????(not).........on a football committee ???????????????(not)...............football volunteer on match days ??????????(not)...............involved in football in any way ????????????/(not).............................thought so, just another moaner................

No idea who you are, but you are right about idiotic incompetents ruining Cornish football with brainless or biased fixturing. Unfortunately part of the blame rests with the mentality of cub representatives who fear voting the old fools out, or even protesting lest their club is picked on as a result.

Experience as a club administrator ? Absolutely. But in jolly old Kernow, knowledge or competence is seen as a threat.

Q: Why do the football establishment go round in threes ?

A: One to read, one to write and their leader keeping an eye on the two dangerous subversives.

Or all the local teams away on the same day, i dont know about you but i cant be traveling 20 odd mile to watch a game of football. My car only does 25 mpg lol. Seriously though is becoming a joke. Who ever is orginising the fixtures this way probably got a degree in this degree in that, but absolutely bugger all common sense!!!!!!