Cornwall Football Forum

Can i have squad details for ST AGNES COMBO. A warm welcome will be made to them coming to Vogue Park this saturday to play against our Combination Team

JOLLY'S COMBINATION LEAGUE CUP

ROUND 1

KO 14:30

ST DAY AFC

V

ST AGNES

Could it include:

Squad,

Club colours

Manager

Assistant Manager

First aider

Linesman

Could I have information ASAP. Thanks very much, you can PM me or email me at mleah@redruth.cornwall.sch.uk

Fully stocked bar, Tea & Coffee being served from 1pm along with Hot food such as chips, burgers, pasties etc....

Kindest Regards

Mark

I thought it was 2pm but after a conversation with our secretary, St Agnes Secretary & the referee the KO was agreed of 2:30pm

However I agree with you St Darren normally the time is 2pm, half an hour before league kick off times....... But St Agnes said that the last round they kicked off at 2:30pm, I tried explain that yes they would of done because at that time league kick offs were 3pm however I got no-where with our fixture secretary.

Like I said though all parties were in agreement so 2:30pm it is!!!!!......

Are you there then Saturday St Darren???

Mark

He's like his Dad!! rubbish!

I've come up with a revolutionary way of getting him to sleep at night though, it works a wonder on Thursdays when Liverpool are playing in Europe!!!

No probs Mark, will see you Saturday. If I walk on the grass and get my trainers and jeans dirty I'll be having a word with you! I expect a prestine surface.