Cornwall Football Forum

Best Goal Keeper in Duchy Football

Number3

As a Lostwithiel full-back I must say that having Billy Davies between the sticks is a major part of our team's current good form. He is constantly vocal and a tremendous all round keeper who just happens to be a man mountain.......good for scaring the opposition!

In the dressing room there is nobody funnier to have around, the banter at the club is great but he is like a one man comedy show!

We are also lukcy enough to have Kai Stone who plays centre back this season but a more than accomplished Goaly to step in when required.

As a Lostwithiel full-back I must say that having Billy Davies between the sticks is a major part of our team's current good form. He is constantly vocal and a tremendous all round keeper who just happens to be a man mountain.......good for scaring the opposition!

In the dressing room there is nobody funnier to have around, the banter at the club is great but he is like a one man comedy show!

We are also lukcy enough to have Kai Stone who plays centre back this season but a more than accomplished Goaly to step in when required.

morcs spark a ciggarette up in the changing rooms c him change then

Keepers that have played for me at lanreath polperro and calstock are top draw.Scott luscombe played 4 me at lanreath. barrie collings and liam rooney at polperro and Joe booth at calstock.Spencer welch. Retired manager due stomach probs and depression.going to treliske hospital today to find Wots my stomach probs.

• 2 weeks later...