Cornwall Football Forum

Camelford v Saltash Tues 13th Nov

Saltash didn't want elphick to play I heard as 7 days had been put in for him.Not to worry saltash have a great team Im sure things will be ok still,as long as they all don't start dissapearing.

I'm not sure I fully understand your "post".

Are you saying that Plymouth Parkway had put in 7 days notice for him and therefore Saltash United didn't want to retain his services any longer?

Saltash didn't want elphick to play I heard as 7 days had been put in for him.Not to worry saltash have a great team Im sure things will be ok still,as long as they all don't start dissapearing.

I'm not sure I fully understand your "post".

Are you saying that Plymouth Parkway had put in 7 days notice for him and therefore Saltash United didn't want to retain his services any longer?

that could be why just heard they didn't want him to play Saturday even though he hadn't made a decision if he was going or not.

Think you'll probably find elphic had already made his decision, so saltash acted making sure they are not left without a keeper. ?

Very possible but heard elphick was asked not to play Saturday regardless of his decision to be that sounds LIke his decision was made for him if he was replaced.heard this morning he signed for parkway yesterday so who knows should be a good game Saturday though

camelford 3-0 saltash ft, gusterson 19 and 54, spillane 55

Good win for Camels, Saltash played some nice stuff in midfield all game but were lack lustre up front, although having said that Camels defence were excellent, in fact if the defences changed sides Saltash may have got closer to a win.

Well that was a wasted trip, wish id stayed at home! The ashes are very much Jekyll and Hyde at the moment, winning well on Saturday then getting beat by a very mediocre team tonight. Hopefully the next game will bring a better performance.

Well that was a wasted trip, wish id stayed at home! The ashes are very much Jekyll and Hyde at the moment, winning well on Saturday then getting beat by a very mediocre team tonight. Hopefully the next game will bring a better performance.

mp6, call them mediocre if you want! You're entitled to your opinion, but something tells me it's sour grapes! I do know though, they've still had two good wins against Saltash this season, and kept a clean sheet tonight as well!

Team rep, you Camelford folk are a sensitive bunch. My criticism was more against the saltash players than Camelford. Everybody expects Saltash to finish in the top for minimum and for that to happen we can't be dropping 6 points again a side like Camelford who lets face it are going to probably finish anywhere from 8th - 14th.

Team rep, you Camelford folk are a sensitive bunch. My criticism was more against the saltash players than Camelford. Everybody expects Saltash to finish in the top for minimum and for that to happen we can't be dropping 6 points again a side like Camelford who lets face it are going to probably finish anywhere from 8th - 14th.

No, not particularly sensitive, just like to give credit where credit is due especially as it is only the Camels second season in this league, however if criticism is needed, then that has been given in the past as well. It seems that "Slicedbread" and "TimmyRaa" are on the same wavelength as me though and perhaps your expectations shouldn't be set too high! The Camels aren't taking anything for granted and just take each game as it comes. Forgot to mention like TimmyRaa, that the officials had a good game last night too.