Cornwall Football Forum

Who will be the next Premiership manager for the sack?

If Man City drop off the pace before Xmas Mancini will be gone.

i think it's probably the best thing that could happen to city, something doesn't seem right there with him

I have supported City for over 40 years, the only time it was right was the Bell Summerbee Lee era, great side back then.

As a QPR fan( yes. I go regularly)I can't make my mind up about MH I'm all for being patient and us at QPR have had enough of managerial changes but he has spent a huge amount of money for a club of our size ,we don't look to have a game plan and there is no passion .HOw long should we have to wait?if he does get the bullet I dont want Harry Redknapp anywhere near our club,yeah he might keep us up but he did that with Pompey initially ,look at them now!

Delighted to see City top of the tree: once Pilkington's header went in, all concern about Chelsea's defeat at West Brom left me. Wunderlland hit three away from home......O'Neill is okay, which, as a great manager, he deserves to be......I would love to see him at the Bridge one day, after di Matteo has taken us to another Champions League trophy.

Hughes might last till morning....Fernandes was probably watching the little Scalextrics goinground in circles today ?.....bet those little Hoops wish they were still playing on a rubber carpet ! Poor little Rio's brother relegated before Christmas.....he'll be in goal between the family jumpers again soon !

Hope Hartlepool come in for him in the January window !

after di Matteo has taken us to another Champions League trophy..?

Haven't you read the mail today ! Sounds like The racist and his bum chums are havin there say again !

Don't believe all you read in the papers,

One thing that is true tho is

di matteo and his team are Champions of Europe, and qphahahahhaha will be relegated

I can honestly say I wouldn't be too upset if we got relegated(although I don't think we will) ,easier to get tickets which will be more sensibly priced and I'm becoming more and more pissed off with these big time Charlie mercenaries of the premier league at all clubs not just mine ,premier league games are getting more and more like a corporate event with the real fans becoming more and more distanced from their club by the men and women running these clubs!

I can honestly say I wouldn't be too upset if we got relegated(although I don't think we will) ,easier to get tickets which will be more sensibly priced and I'm becoming more and more pissed off with these big time Charlie mercenaries of the premier league at all clubs not just mine ,premier league games are getting more and more like a corporate event with the real fans becoming more and more distanced from their club by the men and women running these clubs!

What a fantastic post!! #againstmodernfootball

• 3 weeks later...

I think Mancini will be fired this week, inexcusable playing Balotelli and leaving Tevez on the bench probably cost City the points. Not sure about bringing Kolo on either seen quicker slugs. To win leagues even mediocre ones like the premier you need to play your best team even against ordinary opponents all this swapping and changing is crap. Can't see anyone stopping Utd now even though they are only average, doesn't say much for the rest of the teams in the league really. If City start to play the way they can then maybe there's a glimmer but can't see it with him in charge. Oh well at least the cricket was great prefer watching that these days if i'm honest. ctid :thumbsup:

Mancini may lose his job because of the gutlessness of Clichy and Nasri.....you can dig the French Arse rejects out of the s*** but you can't dig the......

I see the fourth official adding the Fergie time was Clattenberk in a bobble hat ......nuff said.

Ferdinand shedding blood in the cause......wow !

On time to be drug tested ?

Not a great result, but I hardly think Wenger is in danger of losing his job. The objective now for Arsenal is to finish top 4 and secure a place in the CL. A trophy-less season yet again. Will he buy big in January? Doubt it. Very frustrating really, but Arsenal are still a strong team, and could certainly have done without a loss tonight. Worrying times, but not the end of the world. Things will get better.

• 3 weeks later...

After yesterday I would like to say how right I was when I posted this!

Last week Bosingwa(we have a different name for him in the loft)refused to sit on the bench and fined two weeks wages of £130'000,like Harry said "that's not bad is it"?Maybe his mate Stephane Mbia could sell his brand new Lamborghini that he arrived at the ground in yesterday to help out Jose !

Yes I know it's the premier league but it's also QPR and we are bottom of the league,we have a tiny stadium.

If these players want big wages let's see some big performances ,like i said ,I'm not too bothered about relegation just more worried for the long term!

Bosingwa....European Cup winner in 2012, but the Blues got rid at the right time.M'Bia was an embarrassment against Liverpool. Expect a new Premiership scoring record at the Bridge to make up for the mere six netted in the corresponding fixture last year ! Ideal game for a JT comeback too ! Don't suppose poor little Ferdinand will be picked at the Bridge: shame !

Silence is golden ! <br />

<br />

<br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="isaac rosenberg" data-cid="226386" data-time="1356993345"><p>Bosingwa....European Cup winner in 2012, but the Blues got rid at the right time.M'Bia was an embarrassment against Liverpool. Expect a new Premiership scoring record at the Bridge to make up for the mere six netted in the corresponding fixture last year ! Ideal game for a JT comeback too ! Don't suppose poor little Ferdinand will be picked at the Bridge: shame !</p></blockquote>

<br />

Typical blue

Bet lost, hula hoop ! Didn't see it, but Chelsea must have been terrible on the night. This result is reminiscent of the England loss to a Joe Gaetgens goal in Belo Horizonte in 1954. I was not in my four-storey, six-bedroom cave. As a matter of fact I was engaged in the indulgence of work, an activity that amuses me from time to time

I apologise to all needy supporters of minor London clubs whose lives lack zest and zing without the benison of attention from a supporter of the European Champions and who therefore need to sit around surfing the provincial internet at 8.13 a.m. :yahoo:

Dear little qphahahaha . Bless !

Well done !.....13 points now.

Demba Ba for 7 million and a profit on Sturridge ! Good times !

Mind you go and take three points against AVB's rioters and the heirs of Sicknote Anderton ! Knowing Arry, this is quite likely ! :yahoo:

Love it ! How the direction of your posts have changed , from the gloating and arrogance of a supporter of a winning team that can do no wrong to the slagging off of a minor London club !You were right a better result than last years corresponding fixture,for me anyway!

It's armchair football fans like yourself that make Chelsea as unpopular among real football fans as they are !

By the way please don't apologize to me ,I don't lack zest and zing I need it for my 2 and 4 year old children hence I'm up early enough to surf the provincial Internet ! Your the one with 1197 posts !

Sure we may still get relegated but as I've already posted on this forum i won't be too upset and 4/6 points off the scum makes it even easier !

There's only one Rafa Benitez!

Fancy that, a Pendeener named after a minor boating trickle in Cambridge ! At least the surname's just Pain, not Meths. Charcteristic, s'pose. Ais yo, sorry about the 1197 illiteracies. Can screech like a witnick or holl like a thatcher when e's enting down if thee's'll want'un translaated fitty for Stony Parc !

Armchair ? Me ? Shed End regular waching Eddie N, Deadly Doug, Pates, McLaughlin, Dublin, Nevin,Bumstead, Spackman, Canoville, Nevin, Sixon, Speedie. Sipported the Blues since 1966, even with crowd of 5000 in old Division 2.

What sort of father of spends the child benefit on QPHaHa ? Should be taking children to local club and putting something into the Cornish community. :c:

Agree heartily about Benitez.

Scum ? If you mean Chelsea we have already won 1-0 at Loftus Toad......four points ?......bit mathemattically challenged........? :)

So you still go to the Bridge over troubled water or do you watch from your armchair?

Check your results source,I was there earlier THIS season when we drew 0-0 and I think we won the other night 0-1 I make that 4 points unless the premier league have changed the points system!Mathematically challenged ?

Comments about people's financial choices in life are out of order !

I generally lie on the floor of the cave with the dog. I'm not part of the "Na,na-na,na,na" school of football supporters, but unlike you, I spend little of my time with two year olds. Done that, got the T-shirt. I can see the influence of this upon your mentality is powerful, however.

I go to the Bridge when in London if there are tickets available. I watch most games on SKY, which, despite my hatred of Murdoch, is installed throughout my entire rental portfolio.

You are quite right that comments,implied or stated, about people's financial choices are out of order. I do not watch Chelsea in person regularly for four reasons:

1) I would never see my family 2) I can only occasionally get tickets 3) my priorities are covering nursing home fees and the cost of two daughters a the University of London 4) I believe in putting something into the grass roots game, as I did at St Just when I lived in Cornwall. Thus I attend around 70 Gloucestershire and a few Cornish matches a season.

No offence intended, but please try to be a little more mature. :Santa:

Jolly good last minute equaliser today: at least you'll get some money from a replay, which will help to pay Arry. Well done. Hope the kids are asleep and that you beat Spurs next week. "Time for bed", said Zebedee

Yes, any day now the fat directors will be out in force at St James' Park, as I still call it. One minute Pardew was the Angel of the North, the next minute Call for Shearer !

All right, Hoop, I'll take a yellow card. Didn't intend to upset you . Stop writhing, you're worse than Ronaldo. Tinners do their banter with their boots on.

I've no intention of upsetting queuepeearghhh, I don't approve of bullying. All the best to te kids and I hope you stuff the Spuds at the weekend ! :D:yahoo::c:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lambert and O'Neil are on shaky ground and maybe pardew if they dont beat reading...hopefully it will be big sam... 2 wins in 13 is not good and i think he thinks he's doing well....i'm not even confident we will beat QPR saturday....joe coles signing was an attempt to get the fans off his back. He said today that we dominated the game last night apart from the 10 mins when utd scored.....Really....i must have been watching a different game ... yes we had pressure but utds keeper didnt have a save to make...

WAKE UP SAM,,,,or we will be dragged into a basement battle......

You'll be okay. Players like Nolan, Diame (or whatever the midfield guy who turned the game against Chelsea is called) and the big bald ugly defender you got from Villa have given the Hammers more oomph than they've had for years. Shame the scum edged you out of the cup because of fergietime. Sam has good connections abroad and is a true scholar of the stats and science of the game. If the ambition is to stay up instead of blowing bubbles and losing the ocasional cup semi,, you couldn't have a better man for the job. I would swap you Benitez for him yesterday !