Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway V Ivybridge

Plymouth Parkway welcome Ivybridge Town to Bolitho Park tomorrow night for what promises to be a mid-week cracker.

Entry: Adult £4.00 / OAP £2.00

50 / 50 and programme £1.00 each

Hot & Cold refreshments available

KICK OFF 1930

Plymouth Parkway Football Club

Bolitho Park

St. Peters Road

Manadon

Plymouth

Devon

PL5 3JG

plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

Only thing tasty will be a pasty :yahoo: lol ! My opinion is that Ivybridge will take it 3-1 since Parkway without Berry Parkway nowhere near as convincing this year and Ivybridge hard work as a team will be the difference as Liskeard showed. Back line of parkway looking very chunky and war torn and so should see Sutton at hs best (think he will get 2); Bailey, bless him, past his midfield best carrying extra 3 stone under his shirt. Richards a threat and only chance Parkway got of goals so this will be massive test for Parkway, and Hilson's nerves, if they are to push for top 6 finish. Best of luck for both teams and will hope referee has a good game and not get blamed for anything controversial ! :thumbsup:

I dont want to be associated by any one club, I watch a few and have preferences, but despite my preferences I enjoy football at all levels and more so as a nuetral to enjoy the efforts of both sides since people tend to be biased for selfish reasons and not for the honest endevours of all players. We often miss so much more of a game when we only want one team to win (I have said this before :) ). But best of luck anyway, I agree with you and think it will be good game and anticipate a busy night for the ref/linesmans. I still think bridgers have the edge especially with recent signing likely to hurt alongside sutton with electric pace (as Red Dev stated).

another nice crowd expected im going for 3.3

Crossed the bridge once again to see what I thought would be a close battle. Very one sided match this one. Tricky , not sure why you thought your team would score 3 , I think they only had one shot ???????????

Poor crowd for a big match , about 140 ?

another nice crowd expected im going for 3.3

Crossed the bridge once again to see what I thought would be a close battle. Very one sided match this one. Tricky , not sure why you thought your team would score 3 , I think they only had one shot ???????????

To be fair to Ivybridge they have scored 3 or more in 5 games away from home! Don't you ever think your team could score 3 goals?

Beaker in post 5 you thought they would score at least 2.......

Parkway deserved 3 points, and could of been more goals which is a concern for bridgers. Cooper did very well all night with little resistance defensivley. Thought bridgers had several chances snatched but Elphick dealt with comfortably. Bridgers seemed to show to much respect and worst performance from them ive seen. Game was like a typical winter evening 'damp and miserable' and not the game i was looking forward to, pasty was good though :D and repeated on the way home.

Ivybridges defence were all over the place last night which gave the side no basis to go forward.I feel that they are too one dimensional at times with the two small,quick strikers and they are definitely in need of a plan b.They could have done with joe truelove last night or even mark berry whos link up play is better.