Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Leading Goalscorers

Thought I would do the usual top scorers from each division with a quarter of the season gone, if anyone is interested? If anyone wants a more in depth look at tables, scorers etc go on to the Trelawny website where Steve Carpenter does a fantastic job, you can even get all Saturdays results about 5pm! Quicker than some senior leagues!? Keep up the great work Steve, we are lucky to have you mate! I,ll do the same again about halfway through the season for all the Goalscorers but remember, we can't do it without our team mates!!! :-)

PREMIER

13.....Simon Carter (Illogan)

12.....Luke Abbott-Smith (Illogan)

11.....Joe Ashton (Redruth Utd)

9.......Brett Adams (Redruth Utd)

9.......Ryan Treloar (Illogan)

DIV ONE

14.....Jamie Nicholls (Sennen)

13.....Joe Bray (Helston)

13.....Chris Shackley (Chacewater)

11.....Stuart Harris (Stithians)

11.....Dan Richards (St.Day)

DIV TWO

11.....Stuart Hull (Titans)

11.....Chris Page (Penryn)

10.....Jay Durber (Penryn)

9.......Matt Pellow (Wendron)

9.......Jack Stocker (Titans)

9.......Marc Taylor (Frogpool)

DIV THREE

17.....Richard Whitlock (St.Day)

15.....Justin James (St.Day)

14.....Benjamin Marks (St.Agnes)

8.......Daniel Burt (Pendeen)

8.......Tom Richards (Mawnan)

DIV FOUR

11.....Ross Eustace (Hayle)

7.......Kevin Endean (Four Lanes)

7.......Tony McAvoy (St.Ives Mariners)

7.......Jonathan Oakes (Four Lanes)

7.......Jack Underwood (Constantine)

DIV FIVE

22.....Liam Mooney (Marazion)

21.....Mark Rapsey (St.Erme)

20.....Dan Zamaneagra (Helston)

19.....Marcus Grasso (Camborne Park)

18.....Matt Thomas (Marazion)

Spot on Abbo! Everyone has had a crack against Clipper except me!! :-( Marcus Grasso has scored 12 in 2 games against them!!!! Dan Zamaneagra 9 in one game!!! Think that has obviously bumped the totals up more in Div 5. Fair play to them though, they will only improve and when they do end up getting something it'll be like winning a cup for them! Must be a decent set of lads to have the character to play together week in, week out even though they are on the end of some big defeats and they have had a really difficult start with the likes of Marazion, Helston and Camborne Park twice so things can only get better!? Best of luck to them except when they play us!!! :-)

Just to put rappos extraordinary achievements into perspective - the team have only scored 26 in total. 21 from rappo and he has missed a game or two through injury and also won a penalty but handed the ball to his skipper who tucked away the spot kick. The 2,000 goals target is on the cards. Good luck today big man. Tough game we have ahead at Camborne. Top 7 teams separated by 3 points and we are two of them!

Very true Joe!!! Thanks Carl, see you later mate, hope your back is ok? Cudnt do it without you lot!! Need your all action display again today!! Gonna be a tough one bud! Wudnt mind not scoring if we could win this one!!! Me, Jay and Denis be there by 2.15. All working :-(

ps) Hope youre enjoying management Wellsy!? Thanks Mate.

Thanx Gaffer, much appreciated. I watched your second half at Troon and I must say I'm not looking forward to playing you!! Very good side! Think Troony might have had six on another day!? You were creating loads of chances! Bit gutted when I saw we got you away in the cup as well Gaffer. :-(. I've never played at Gwinear either so hopefully get to do it twice this season if the knees hold out!? All the best Gaffer, see you then mate!

Guest BenTheYeti

Is the Simon Carter at Illogan the one who used to play for Halsetown?

The last time I saw him play was in a Boxing Day game Halsetown arrange every year between "Married's vs Single's" and he had a young lad with him (not sure if it was son or nephew) who looked very good even though he was maybe only 13 or 14..

Guest BenTheYeti

I reckon your right there mate... Also played for st Ives ??

Yes indeed.. knows where the goal is! Must be approaching mid to late 30's now and still banging them in

Is the Simon Carter at Illogan the one who used to play for Halsetown?

The last time I saw him play was in a Boxing Day game Halsetown arrange every year between "Married's vs Single's" and he had a young lad with him (not sure if it was son or nephew) who looked very good even though he was maybe only 13 or 14..

The same one,i think he started at Halsetown a few years ago now.

as a complete newbie to the junior football scene (only 1 season under my belt), it's really interesting reading these posts that get all the veterans together to have a jolly good chin wag and stroll down memory lane. I can't help but feel that i have missed out by joining in the fun so late. Keep living the dream guys...

On that note, what's the total now Rappo and where's the party going to be after you hit your target?

Thought that was you Grayer!!! 99? You're better than that mate! Good old number 5 I would say!!! Exactly 70 to go bud, I've already started brushing the cobwebs off me golf clubs!! Yeh cheers Ben, I'll have a word with the bloke at the Cathedral!!! Maybe a few Rowe's pasties but I've probably eaten too many of them already! Don't think our FA go much on awards etc!? Remember my first game for the Cornwall senior team away at Sussex and after the post match meal they called up a Sussex lad who had made his debut, they gave him a proper cap, (tassel and all) a tie, a blazer, and signed ball and then me and Andy Duncan got called up and got a Cornwall blazer badge each!!! I felt like a tramp at Christmas. :-(. And we lost 2-0. :-(

Thought that was you Grayer!!! 99? You're better than that mate! Good old number 5 I would say!!! Exactly 70 to go bud, I've already started brushing the cobwebs off me golf clubs!! Yeh cheers Ben, I'll have a word with the bloke at the Cathedral!!! Maybe a few Rowe's pasties but I've probably eaten too many of them already! Don't think our FA go much on awards etc!? Remember my first game for the Cornwall senior team away at Sussex and after the post match meal they called up a Sussex lad who had made his debut, they gave him a proper cap, (tassel and all) a tie, a blazer, and signed ball and then me and Andy Duncan got called up and got a Cornwall blazer badge each!!! I felt like a tramp at Christmas. :-(. And we lost 2-0. :-(

remember that deal on the boots we made rappo!!!