Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 10th November

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 10th November

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 2 Saltash United 6

Elburton Villa v Launceston (Postponed)

Morwenstow v Liskeard Athletic (Postponed)

Plymouth Parkway 3 Lanreath 0

Tavistock v Millbrook (Postponed)

Torpoint Athletic 8 St Dominick 1

Division One

Bodmin Town 2 Plymstock United 0

Camelford v St Stephens Borough (Postponed)

Edgcumbe 2 Nanpean Rovers 3

Roche 0 St Teath 0

St Blazey Gate 2 St Blazey 4

St Stephen v Kilkhampton (Postponed)

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Polperro 5 Probus 4

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup First Round

Bude Town 2 Callington Town 1

That is probably what Callington thought last week as well, an easy game.

Great result for you lot though and you deserve all the plaudits and what a good advert for the East Cornwall League.

what coming on saying your going to hammer a team, and have the league wrapped up by Xmas, real classy that

Torpoint 8 St Dom 1

Great performance from the lads considering we had 3 of the regular back four missing today.

Gutted I was not out there. Will keep you informed got my Op on the 19th. Fingers crossed.

great to have Stace back with us yesterday hopefully have him for a while now certainly makes a differance to us

Best ref we've had this season to

Not the best of games at bere yesterday. Quite a scrappy game,saltash had a couple of good chances to take the lead but we defended well and went in 1 up at half time. Only one team came out second half though, saltash were 3-1 up inside the first ten and our heads dropped. saltash continued to pressure and scored again to make it 4.A good finish from Harry fry from a Mike Curtis through ball to make it 4-2. Bere pushed on a bit from that and started to get at saltash before saltash scored again to make it 5-2 and then the 6th went in About 5 mins later. Bere were poor all over the pitch yesterday and Saltash wanted it more than us. Good luck to saltash for the rest of the season.

Thanks Dan, a fair write up, thought bere were a very good battling team yesterday. We played excellently in the second half and you boys did give up but I can see you getting some good results at home for the rest of the season. I thought we had the better of the first half and what a goal to go behind to! The response from our lads was fantastic though second half and you guys did keep going but them just stopped. I am sure you will easily finish mid table and will continue with a good home record in the league, tough place to go at bere. A very hospitable team and all the best for the rest of the season.