Cornwall Football Forum

New look Mutterings Issue 2

Last week when I and others read The Mutterings we all thought "Hooray no mention of Buckland Athletic". That was one reason why a lot of people stopped reading the last lot of Mutterings.

Didn't take long, they're in there this week. I wonder what topic he'll need so he can mention them again next week?

This is the Cornwall Football Forum and he is writing for you, Dave, on the Cornish Soccer website.

Anything Buckland in the future should stay on a Devon forum or website.

Just my opinion.

Last week when I and others read The Mutterings we all thought "Hooray no mention of Buckland Athletic". That was one reason why a lot of people stopped reading the last lot of Mutterings.

Didn't take long, they're in there this week. I wonder what topic he'll need so he can mention them again next week?

This is the Cornwall Football Forum and he is writing for you, Dave, on the Cornish Soccer website.

Just my opinion.

I think you'll find the reason for mentioning Buckland was very specifically in response to posts to Steve on this Forum last week.

Just my opinion.

Was the heading not.... A Hugh slice of humble pie!!!

No one is making you read his Muttering........

Gotta let it go....