Cornwall Football Forum

Big Trouble in store for St Blazey..!!!!

As a follower of St Blazey for many years. I was extremely disappointed to listen in on a conversation between a few committee members last week.

I was led to believe that the monies obtained through a grant were supposed to be for an artificial pitch and gym out the back of the club and NOT to subsidise the team. Please take note you will get found out and that will spell the end of St Blazey FC.

JUST WHEN THINGS WERE STARTING TO LOOK UP ASWELL!!

Please can someone put my mind to rest? I hope this is nonsense but Bobby has got £550.00 per match!

I don’t want to see the club die!

Although I am not in a position to speak for the Club I would say someone has got it slightly wrong. There is a Capital project being planned and requiring substantial funding that has qualified for some small sums to allow it to be processed. None of this money would be allocated to team or Club expenses as this would be totally out of order as you say and your Committee would not be party to this.

The bit that does appear to be nonsense in my own opinion is that £550 per match is being paid out if it is.

In all honesty this would not be Bobby Oaten's fault, he is the manager not committee; I find it difficult to believe something like this is happening at St Blaze. Any St Blaze committee can comment out there ? Dan Blaze whats your thoughts? Is Beaker involved in this somewhere he is a stirrer but dont think he would sink this low.!

In all honesty this would not be Bobby Oaten's fault, he is the manager not committee; I find it difficult to believe something like this is happening at St Blaze. Any St Blaze committee can comment out there ? Dan Blaze whats your thoughts? Is Beaker involved in this somewhere he is a stirrer but dont think he would sink this low.!

Think I will keep out of this one. lol

Think I will keep out of this one. lol

Makes a change Beaker . Why not worry about your beloved Bodmin and keep your Beak out of everybody else's business .