Cornwall Football Forum

Who will get the vospers job?

As a vospers faithful I am disapointed to hear stu and dan have jumped or been pushed!

I will definately miss dan gill's fashion sense for one, joined by his dodgy hair cuts and "i love myself" prance who now will entertain my eyes when watching my beloved villa conceding goal after goal becomes unbareable?

So now can I start the speculation rolling and throw the first name into the hat

Lee Hobbs an up and coming manager and younger brother to the mighty Glynn Hobbs

Come on John Cooper get Lee on board and save our club!

Think there are a number of contenders but tough job to take on board; what about the p n d moaninho, talks a good game this could be the test; or the ever green Ravo myster, now he's getting coaching levels sorted could be a ginger winner; then ther's big Paul, he was with the seconds, not sure if he still is but did a good job. Few others available including Dane Bunney I think he could make a go of it, little experience and means well despite the knockers. or the talented Beaker, from Beaker Grove, lalalala :yahoo: :yahoo: :drink:

Think there are a number of contenders but tough job to take on board; what about the p n d moaninho, talks a good game this could be the test; or the ever green Ravo myster, now he's getting coaching levels sorted could be a ginger winner; then ther's big Paul, he was with the seconds, not sure if he still is but did a good job. Few others available including Dane Bunney I think he could make a go of it, little experience and means well despite the knockers. or the talented Beaker, from Beaker Grove, lalalala :yahoo: :yahoo: :drink:

moaninho ha ha love what you've done there, but seriously if rumours are correct the bloke has poor time keeping with a scruffy appearance, apparently he and Dane could be twins separated at birth!

I have to agree that Ravo would do a great job in my opinion, dont know if the colour of his hair effects his ability as a manager though.

As for beaker yes id love him to get the job and if he's looking for an assistant il do it! top bloke lalalala :smiley20:

Think Big Paul would do well, he is like an avatar and maybe some difficulty in getting in the changing rooms but everyone looks up to him. Kev Taylor , or taylormade to his friends, would also be a decent signing, could maybe lure a few of his old Bere lads but needs a good number 2. Still think this would suit a p and d manager on the up, or ECPL like swigsy could do good job organised and Millbrook showing good form. Who ever gets the job it needs to be sooner rather than later , and Cooper great bloke so hope they get it resolved. All best Vospers. :thumbsup:

Ravo myster, the real p and d maestro who grabbed the league and shook wesssex to league victories time and time again, not everyones cup of tea (what managers are) and whilst he suffered from acute torrets syndrome with an average understanding of the football principles he stole the p and d show with regularity and remains a football legend in p and d circles striking fear into the heart of managers dreading his return. He was able to mould players, and turn them into players of substance and quality, Chitty, Elliott, martindale, hevron, landricumbe, piper, to name a few. Ravo go for it, you would tear it apart and make history again but this time for Vospers. Cooper look no further than the Ravo myster, cometh the hour cometh the man ! :thumbsup:

Got to agree, I think mooney would be a fantastic appointment to move the club forward.

Promising young manager who seems to be doing a great job with the reserve side.

Don't think Burgess coming back would be a good move at all, We need to move this club forwards not backwards (or sideways in the case of his last reign!)

So my vote would definately go to Andrew!

BFU who is this Mooney, you seem to have sound knowledge on football players/managers/matters, unlike Beaker, in local circles what makes Mooey the best choice for Vospers; And Burgess back to Vospers is harsh, he's assembling a young side who will improve given time and bigger budget - Torpoint assistant manager Curtis could be another option, providing he could break away from the apron of Edwards - think he is great motivator/coach and tactician and real candidate for the job. Need some one in Vospers need a leader with inspiration in abundance. :D

I suppose some people just like to see their name ( or their pretend name) in lights !!!!!!

MQ x

..... I found this post hilarious!!!!

How ironic that a 2nd team manager who signs off every post with "MQ x" should be talking about people liking their name in lights???

McHugh or MQ, what's the difference,everyone knows who I am!!

MQ x

MQ or Marty (can i call you that?)

I must say you dont seem to be doing yourself any favours with your posts,

I have an image in my mind of you as a short chubby bloke who wants to fight the world!

I maybe wrong, But still I find it hard to believe that so many people are wrong and your right!

If I was burgess (the main martin at liskeard) i'd be instructing the powers that be to start looking for a new SECOND team gaffa!

Stopping your players from helping out in the FIRST team! because you have ideas of doing the job yourself!

Now thats low!

I suppose some people just like to see their name ( or their pretend name) in lights !!!!!!

MQ x

..... I found this post hilarious!!!!

How ironic that a 2nd team manager who signs off every post with "MQ x" should be talking about people liking their name in lights???

McHugh or MQ, what's the difference,everyone knows who I am!!

MQ x

..... I don't???

But reading between the lines I'd say your probably a very confused middle aged man.

Judging by your bravado on here I'd say you we're probably very popular at school, but that was a verrrry longggg time ago. I'd also guess that you've let yourself go a little and that natural carisma u once carried has been replaced by an insecure almost fake arrogance.

Hope u turn things around and everthing works out well though MQ x and you one day acheive your dream of running the 1st team.

Love KB x

You boys obviously don't know McHugh.

He's a qualified teacher, qualified plumber, clever, friendly and an all round good bloke.

He's middle aged ( and he's not very tall ) I'll give you that one

Excellent clubman and definitely always has the clubs best interests at heart

As for a lot of the other stuff bandied about on here - you're wide of the mark i'm afraid chums !!

Cheers for that Bri!

I feel now I know Marty alot better, although the fact he has conversations with animals is quite disturbing,

I mean everyone knows animals cant talk... don't they?

Is good to know that if liskeard have any problems with their sanitary wear or pipe work, Marty is on hand adjustables at the ready.

Don't think the teaching qualification will help his football career though, Brian Howard has already sailed that ship I'm afraid, with not too much success.

Another thing I can't help but notice is Marty's inability to comprehend anyone having their own opinion!

Especially when they choose to air it on a forum of all places :rolleyes:

I think maybe your time would be better spent studying your sides recent dip in form, Rather than trying to take on anyone who dares question the mighty MQ (or Dr dolittle) :P

Must dash now can hear the cat calling me.

lots of love

Big Baz

Is it true or not that any 2nd team player has ever been 'advised' 2 not play 4 the 1st team by said manager. I find it unbelievable that this would ever happen. @ a gr8 club like plymouth parkway 4 example I know the 1st team always take priority & if a player needs match fitness he'll play 4 the 2nds. If this is happening @ liskeard then there in a worst state then any1 could imagine.