Cornwall Football Forum

Barry fry-up

Can you tell me who i've "had a pop at"? I only speak facts and as I have stated, I rate these players I have talked about.

Is talking about players in the swpl on the swpl forum a crime? I think not!

Do we still live in a country which allows freedom of speech? I think so!

I hardly think a topic on me alone belongs on a FOOTBALL forum!

My apologies Beaker if i've dared to question your beloved Bodmin, but this is a forum where people are free to discuss football and with that comes football PLAYERS!

As much as your rallying war cry gives me great pride that im getting a mention on a football forum at my tender age, I do feel we should keep this to strictly football talk.

If I have got any of my facts wrong then il apologies, but I do believe them to be correct!

And certainly if i've offended anyone I apologise but facts are i've mentioned 3 swpl players who I rate as maybe 3 of the best midfielders in the league! even starting one topic on whether one of these players was TOO good for this league!

So maybe your time would be better spent checking facts. :yahoo:

Can you tell me who i've "had a pop at"? I only speak facts and as I have stated, I rate these players I have talked about.

Is talking about players in the swpl on the swpl forum a crime? I think not!

Do we still live in a country which allows freedom of speech? I think so!

I hardly think a topic on me alone belongs on a FOOTBALL forum!

My apologies Beaker if i've dared to question your beloved Bodmin, but this is a forum where people are free to discuss football and with that comes football PLAYERS!

As much as your rallying war cry gives me great pride that im getting a mention on a football forum at my tender age, I do feel we should keep this to strictly football talk.

If I have got any of my facts wrong then il apologies, but I do believe them to be correct!

And certainly if i've offended anyone I apologise but facts are i've mentioned 3 swpl players who I rate as maybe 3 of the best midfielders in the league! even starting one topic on whether one of these players was TOO good for this league!

So maybe your time would be better spent checking facts. :yahoo:

Well said that man!!!