Cornwall Football Forum

This week's Fixtures

Can anyone tell me an up to date set of fixtures for this Saturday, the 3rd November. I know that lots of games have been moved around due to Junior Cup games. I've looked at the FA site, Sunday Independent and CTB website but I don’t think there up to date. We St Day are away to Mullion according to our fixture secretary, but this fixture doesn’t appear which makes me think there may be others.

Need it for our match programme this week, So far I’ve got the following, is this correct or are there amendments.........

FALMOUTH TOWN RES V NEWQUAY RES

GOONHAVERN ATH V TROON

HAYLE RES V PORTHLEVEN

HOLMANS SC V WENDRON UTD

LUDGVAN V PERRANWELL

MULLION V ST DAY AFC

RNAS CULDROSE V FALMOUTH ATH

ST AGNES V ILLOGAN RBL

ST JUST V PENDEEN ROVERS

Hope the above makes sense

Mark

yeah i know its normally very good and spot on. We are home to mullion on the 10th thats been fixtures since the start of the season. The fixture sec told me that were away this week and home to them next week but the fixture just doesnt appear anywhere.....

ive have tried to call him but he must be out.....

Thanks for your help both of you

Mark

Mark...are these both league games..?? If so what's the point in that..?!! I know it's nothing to do with me really but I looked at a few of the combo clubs fixtures recently and I've noticed quite a few teams are playing each other twice,even before some teams have even played each other once..!! Just doesn't make sense,surly no other league does this as it just isn't the right way to do things...just my view,I'm usually way off the mark..! Lol although I can see us and a few clus without a game or maybe 1 in a 4/5 week period come the end of the season..!

Well another pointless posting by theolderigetthebetteriwas.

Thejman.... Yes they are league fixtures, I'm unsure on other clubs fixtures but yes it is unusual to play each other twice in two weeks, however our reserves have been home drawn against Rosudgeon this Saturday and the rule is that only one game can be played at home on the day...I know an absolutely stupid rule. Therefore due to this our combo game v hayle was postponed and I suppose not to cause too much disruption to all fixtures this game was put in last minute.

At he need of the day we’ve all got to play each other twice at some point and I rather play on a Saturday then on a weekday come March.

Hope everyone is well

Mark