Cornwall Football Forum

St Just vs Pendeen ( predictions and thoughts on the derby )

Well here we go again the local derby is upon us as the Tinners entertain Pendeen rovers on saturday, should be an interesting game as Pendeen go into this one on a fantastic run of form and will be big favorites to take all the spoils, but it is a local derby and as with all these games form can go out of the window and i can assure you there will be no lack of motivation come kick off saturday ! hopefully it will be a great game and we can all enjoy a few beers after :drink:

Sorry to be missing this one....I'm delighted to see Pendeen doing so well. If the Tinners can't win the Combo, I hope Pendeen can. Whatever the overall league positions, I've seen very few derbies that were one-sided. After good results at Culdrose and Goonhavern and a few coming back from injuries and suspension, St Just will be loooking forward to this one.. .....

3-2 to the Tinners. Neil Curnow winner from 30 yards. :yahoo:

Looking forward to this one !!!! Was supposed to be working but have managed to swap shifts ! I think the comments about it not ending 11 v 11 are stupid ! Both teams get on well on and off the pitch and feel the game will be a played in the highest spirit and will show everyone what Cornish football is all about! No team likes going to st just or pendeen because they are strong physical sides ! Look forward to a few beverages after!!

Guest tractor boys

this will be a very good game to watch ,don,t know which way this will go ,mite be a lot of goals,hope for a st just win and push us the league a bit . go and polish my boots now and get my kit ready ,and get my flag arm at the ready :c::yahoo::thumbsup::drink: :drink: :clapper: :clapper: :lol: <_<

Looking forward to this one !!!! Was supposed to be working but have managed to swap shifts ! I think the comments about it not ending 11 v 11 are stupid ! Both teams get on well on and off the pitch and feel the game will be a played in the highest spirit and will show everyone what Cornish football is all about! No team likes going to st just or pendeen because they are strong physical sides ! Look forward to a few beverages after!!

I admire your optimism