Cornwall Football Forum

CORNISH SOCCER website revamp

Anyone who should have CORNISH SOCCER as a favourite or whatever on their internet records - it may be worth refreshing the home page as I've revamped it today.

Slightly different look to it and a couple of new articles - one from Tom Howe with his final part of his Perranporth series - featuring Rob Stapleton, and another from me highlighting North Petherwin's home league record of manager Nick Jeffery. Nick's piece will be followed with a few more "interviews" that I have done over the past 6 months or so. Keep looking in.

Any feedback, always welcomed too - email davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info

Dave Deacon

Liked the article on North Petherwin. I have been with the club since formation and it has never looked better. Nick has done a brilliant job in last 3 years (quite eccentric style but very effective) he gets the morale up and the most out of players. Barry in charge of newly formed reserves is also vital. The two older chaps in picture are great, Roy owns and keeps the pitch perfectly and Wally built the changing rooms for us, both are always watching in all weather. We look forward to a bright future (especially if the Reeve family offer up the talent we currently have 3 brothers playing but 2 more to come yet. Loving our football always. Andy Sleeman npfc secretary. Ps I work with rob stapleton from your other report and he is a top lad too,