Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bertie

polo shirts

Guest bertie

Polo shirts will be dispatched to everyone within the next 7 working days...I did explain that due to it being the embroiderers busiest time of the year polo's will take a little time..just to avoid disappointment...any questions...01872 243524 mon-fri 8am-5pm...regards Bertie

Guest L Binzo

Whilst still awaiting my shirts I can understand the problem given the time of year

As a club we changed our supplier over availability, we tried to be reasonable, however, that failed. To many shirts not enough time.

Therefore I can understand the problems of doing a number of individual shirts with one logo.

Guest bertie

Thanks Binzo...

It is certaintly the busiest time of the year...with the colleges/schools all starting very soon and of course...footy/rugby clubs etc....I have chased the embroiderers today...which he informs me that they will be done sometime this week...all the polo's are there...I'm waiting myself...but I do thank everyone for being patience...and they will be posted out asap...I should of waited till September when its a little more quiet!!

Regards

Bertie