Cornwall Football Forum

Hillsy's strides???

Having watched what was a poor game on a freezing night tonight I feel their is still one huge positive for Parkway to take......... The appearance of their under fire Gaffa was nothing short of exceptional!!!

Forget Mourinho and Mancini.... Hillson ozes class and carisma. Watching him strut around the technical area wearing suit trousers, pointy shoes, Leather gloves and fitted jacket was nothing short of orgasmic!!!

Give me style over substance any day of the week.

what about the football? were austell on form? and the pitch, good condition?

hillsy is certainly a confident manager, with a unique style but i wouldnt encapsulate orgasmic and his attire in the same sentence

whats he under fire for? them not being good enough or everyone else getting better?

i recon no longer do certain teams evoke any fear and if st austell went to bolitho with none, good on em

certainly please jake hartigan to the point he shot his literary load on facebook

whos next to get rolled? bodmin!

Having watched what was a poor game on a freezing night tonight I feel their is still one huge positive for Parkway to take......... The appearance of their under fire Gaffa was nothing short of exceptional!!!

Forget Mourinho and Mancini.... Hillson ozes class and carisma. Watching him strut around the technical area wearing suit trousers, pointy shoes, Leather gloves and fitted jacket was nothing short of orgasmic!!!

Give me style over substance any day of the week.

LMAO , I see what you mean. Ron Hills ?