Kilkhampton 2 Callington Town 2

St Stephen 4 St Stephens Borough 3

St Teath 4 St Blazey 1

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Elburton Villa 3 Plymstock United 2

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup First Round

Wadebridge Town 3 Bere Alston United 4

St.stephen 4 st.stephens borough 3

Entertaining game as it always is with us at the moment! We shud reall of won it a lot more comfotably but for some poor finishing it looked a lot closer than I thought it was. St.stephen goals

Courtney rowe

Derek truscott

Craig coad

Kyle wilmott

Think I seen goal of the season today at Torpoint what a strike Dave!! Take a bow son...

As for the game it's self I thought Torpoint were better then us today but at 1 nil up we had a stone wall penalty witch was turned down by the ref,think he was the only person in the ground who thought Boxy took a dive!

Still a long way to go and were still in the driving seat,my mom today has to be Dan Starkey he kept there big lump of a number 9 his pocket all afternoon

Watched torpoint v bude today and i have to say the better side won on the day!!.

But how did the ref miss the platant penalty that bude should of had which could of made it 0.2 bude and a big up hill climb for torpoint!!.

Torpoint 2nd half got the ball down and played it wide very well and opened bude right up.

Great game to watch, super goal by the Bude player.

Rock perhaps if the same player never dived 2 times before then you may of got it as it was a pen for sure.

But if you dive you get punished call it karma if you like!

And it was a very good goal but not as good as the Tavi goal last week I'm afraid!

Never write torpoint off which is what you seemed to do at half time..

It's a long way to go yet you don't win a league after 9 games.

Rock. You must be joking Mom For your number 5! That's a joke Avo had him and your fat number 4 running scared even think he out paced them a couple times which shows how slow they are!

Will have to agree with you about us being better side, I think we where on top form today for 90 mins which we have lacked in previuos weeks. Also agree with you about the goal an absolute Belter no keeper is saving that, not even Top Stopper!

And yes I did catch Boxy and it should have been a pen but has Spuds said earlier he did dive a couple times before that so got what was coming to him. Which he does not need to do because always found him (Boxy) to be a good lad.

Also on the topic of ref getting things wrong did you think our goal should have stood in the 1st min when Our fat lump of a number 9 scored and the ref pulled it back for a free kick to us on the edge of the box even tho the advantage wad in and we scored! So no goal no pen 1 each I think on balance.

Overall we where the better side out played bude for the whole game and could have scored more don't think I seen aka Chalky our Gk or Top Stopper on the forum have to make a single save today.

All the best to the bude lads always nice bunch of lads and management team.

Morwenstow 0 Saltash 1. Mark Toms! Great away win for the Ashes!

Lots of faces missing today Rizzo, including yourself, but the lads who have come in, have done fantastic. Always going to be a battle from start to finish, and the slope and wind were always going to play a part. Morwenstow play to their strengths, and look to go direct and hit the big guys. An even first half in terms of possesion, but we had the better chances, hitting the post, and missing two sitters. Second half was alot better from us, and the in form mark toms scored a beauty, shades of ryan giggs running down the flank sprang to mind. ha. Credit to Morwenstow, they never died, and kept going until the end. The good run continues for us, looking harder to beat, and showing plenty of spirit. Another great win for Swiggsys Millbrook...i think they are the dark horses this year!!!

Agree with your write up coley . Very even first half and yes you were better team in 2nd half . Apart from the goal there were no other shots on target of any note really . The ref was poor for both teams and made some strange decisions never had him before but got him again in 2 weeks so hope there a improvement by then . We had some key players missing today and played too young lads who never played mens football before today but they did really well for first game . Saltash will keep improving and when at full strength will cause all teams problems .

St teath 4 -1 St blazey

Good game at st teath today!

Mark "grillsy" grills with a goal inside 10 seconds!

difference between the teams being st teath scoring their chances n blazey didnt,1 positive from the game is that wen we passed the ball we looked quite good just couldnt find the finish that was needed!

ref was ok'ish thought he didnt need 2 dish out the yellows n got a couple things wrong 4 both teams.

1 complaint of yesterday was £3.50 4 a pint of carlsberg in a free house pub-matey boy that runs the watering hole is on a winner there thats 4 certain lol.

good luck 2 st teath 4 the remainder of the season!

Think I seen goal of the season today at Torpoint what a strike Dave!! Take a bow son...

As for the game it's self I thought Torpoint were better then us today but at 1 nil up we had a stone wall penalty witch was turned down by the ref,think he was the only person in the ground who thought Boxy took a dive!

Still a long way to go and were still in the driving seat,my mom today has to be Dan Starkey he kept there big lump of a number 9 his pocket all afternoon

rock sav goal of the season ur having a bubble mate,I was stood behind the goal (just come out of the tea hut) when the lanky number 9 swung his left boot at it and to be honest I thought Chalky England should have had it or at least made an attempt at saving it!!

Still the future looks bright for Torpoint with the 4 teenagers that have stepped up from last seasons duchy team

rock sav goal of the season ur having a bubble mate,I was stood behind the goal (just come out of the tea hut) when the lanky number 9 swung his left boot at it and to be honest I thought Chalky England should have had it or at least made an attempt at saving it!!

Still the future looks bright for Torpoint with the 4 teenagers that have stepped up from last seasons duchy team

I don't think the keeper is expected to save shots that hit the angle and go in.

St teath 4 -1 St blazey

Good game at st teath today!

Mark "grillsy" grills with a goal inside 10 seconds!

difference between the teams being st teath scoring their chances n blazey didnt,1 positive from the game is that wen we passed the ball we looked quite good just couldnt find the finish that was needed!

ref was ok'ish thought he didnt need 2 dish out the yellows n got a couple things wrong 4 both teams.

1 complaint of yesterday was £3.50 4 a pint of carlsberg in a free house pub-matey boy that runs the watering hole is on a winner there thats 4 certain lol.

good luck 2 st teath 4 the remainder of the season!

You tight Grossy!! lol!! You shouldve stayed at Foxhole and paid £2.50 a pint ;)

Just wanted to pay tribute to the Bude linesman (I'm sure one of the Bude lads can name him for us) who I thought was a credit to the club with a number of fair decisions. Even took it upon himself to apologise to me after the game for a decision he thought he got wrong. Club linesman can be a contentious issue but he was as fair as they come.

Haven't watched torpoint but it looks like they are going to be there again this season.

Good luck to them watched a few games last yr and they looked a very good side do they have the same team this year?

Feel millbrook could be the surprise package with some impressive results already.

Good luck to all hopefully try to see some games soon.